My day today :(

Jammo

Likes Dirt
Ok well on friday morning i woke up at 5:30 as i had to work at 6:45 with an electrician. Got up and checked the weather channel on fox and it said it was going to be 25 degrees on saturday. Thought sweet deffinetly will ride saturday pulled my bike down off where i was hanging it and noticed my brake had a bit of air in it, so i pumped up my brake and then one of the lever bolts fell out :eek: . Ohhh shit (has winge). finish work at 3:00 took my bike to mark at nerang mountainbike center.

No downhill saturday. So instead went to the beach for a surf, the surf was really shit but we had driven for like 45mins so we were deffinetly going out. Got out there, bout 5 mins into the surf i got a wave and did a floater, slipped of while on top of the wave and my knee landed straight on the rail of my board got owned yeh, but as i surfaced i had a look at my board massive ding nearly snapped my board. ooohhhhh shit.

Sooked around the house until 3 then decided stuff it im going to go for a xc ride get use to my clips which i had only just purcahsed a week ago. pedeled to nerang state forest on my xc bike (Giant Stp kitted for 4X) and did some tracks was having preety sick time pinning it up hills, until i got to this harder hill which was really testing my balance with my new clips. as i was peddaling up my rear tyre lost grip and slid out and fell directly off, felt silly got back up and kept going. got to the end of the track and said i dont know the way back haha, so i road the track backwards, was awsome fun got to this tekky vert right hand corner with roots everywhere and didnt had the speed i wanted so went ass over head and really nailed my self few big cuts and broozes. Got out of the forest at 4, now riding to nearng mountain bike center to get my bike back(thinking it was a friday) forgot that they closed at 2:30. No downhill bike till tuesday (have t owork on tuesday).

well yeah preety pissed off about that, but still my xc ride was worth it hadn't gone on one for 6 months.

The moral of this story is if in doubt beacuse your downhill bike is getting repaired, XC it up.(I feel fitter):cool:

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cool story Hansel.

Im just mildly jealous that you can ride while im at home doing nothing with a broken leg.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Dude, i hear ya whinge, but at least you have your health.
I am currently in and out of hospital, and there is alot of sick people in there. My ward alone, most people won't go home for a longtime. Do yourself a favour, every time you think it's all going wrong. think about those less fortunate than yourself.
Enjoy every minute on the bike, every wave you get and live life to the fullest.

Merry Christmas!

Jammo

Likes Dirt
I am currently in and out of hospital, and there is alot of sick people in there. My ward alone, most people won't go home for a longtime. Do yourself a favour, every time you think it's all going wrong. think about those less fortunate than yourself.
Enjoy every minute on the bike, every wave you get and live life to the fullest.

Merry Christmas!

to true mate i hear ya just was bored and felt like typing.

Merry christmas to you to.

DiscoDave

Squid
must have sucked with all those things going wrong:p

i remember when i used to race track and had a massive fall and i couldnt ride for a month and i was really pissed

addmin

Likes Dirt

Merry Christmas!

Amen to that. I am also in and out of hospital at the moment and the shit i see there depresses me. then i get home and go riding and feel better.

Purt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I hate days like that :(.

Oh and addmin your avatar still spins the shit out of me out everytime I see it :(.

slats69

Likes Dirt
:D:D:D:D:Dthats shit bought ya bike and ya board but ya get them bad weekends though but the next one will be good

addmin

Likes Dirt
oh look spam....
can somebody explain to me why there has been a dramatic increase in spammers here lately?