My Demo 9

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
i saw quite a few guys bobbing around on them at the YY 8) yours looks very shmik...

MUNGUS

Pro Rider
Arran said:
neko said:
24" rear wheel? You must suck!

There you go, considder it raged 8)

Uhhhh.... that's a nice bike.
Posted a time good enough for 8th out of 33 in qualifying for Elite on Sunday at the You-Yangs round of the Vic State Champs buddy! 8)

Pitty I only entered Expert. :cry:

you must be sooooooooo good!!!
can u send me an autographed poster of a demo 9??

dylma

Likes Dirt
like the bike, however, you gotta outline the specialized writing and demo 9 on the frame, then do the same with the forks on the front, but get rid of the red, that would make it the real deal....but hey, a bikes peformane does not come from its colour, but from its parts, and thats what you have there

nice ride!!!!!

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
dylma said:
but hey, a bikes peformane does not come from its colour, but from its parts, and thats what you have there
mate you have it wrong- colour is everything!!! :wink:

Jebus

Pro Rider
dylma said:
but hey, a bikes peformane does not come from its colour, but from its parts, and thats what you have there
I disagree, the bikes performance comes from the rider, u can have a good rider riding a bike with the worst parts, a really thrashed bike and he can still get results.

Skin

Likes Dirt
MUNGUS said:
Arran said:
neko said:
There you go, considder it raged 8)

Uhhhh.... that's a nice bike.
Posted a time good enough for 8th out of 33 in qualifying for Elite on Sunday at the You-Yangs round of the Vic State Champs buddy! 8)

Pitty I only entered Expert. :cry:

you must be sooooooooo good!!!
can u send me an autographed poster of a demo 9??
Ha !!! Arran charges Mungus ..

Re:- The Bike ... Primo !

MUNGUS

Pro Rider
fine, but i still don't like ppl who announce their results as if to say"look how good i am" no matter who they r.

i also dislike those demo 9's a lot

MUNGUS

Pro Rider
Arran said:
Keep your opinions to yourself.
why the fuck should i?? u posted this whole thread up so ppl could give their opion on ur bike. you then went and told everyone your opion on yourself and how good you think you are. so don't tell me to keep my opions to myself

scottie2069

Likes Dirt
MUNGUS has a point, however lets not take it too far!!!!

Anyway, what do u think of the bike as a whole like, i know my mate rode one and hated it until he got on it and it just charged through rocky and rough sections, but it was a bit of shit to corner, in comparison to his giant.
Also whats the BB height on that thing it looks like its sittin in the clouds.

Perosnally i dont like the bike itself, but i havent riden one and if the bike feels good to you then thats all that matters. :wink:

Scott