Saddle - Ergon SM pro Medium
Seatpost - KS LEV 150mm 30.9 with shim to 31.6mm
Front brakes - Shimano XT M8100
Rear brakes - Shimano XT M8100
Cranks - Sram GX Eagle 175mm with Absolute Black 30t Oval ring
Chainguide - Oneup top Guide
Chain - KMC X11
Pedals - XT trail
Rear shifter - Shimano XT M8000 11sp (bar clamp type)
Rear derailleur - Shimano Deore RD-M5100 11-Speed
Cassette - Sunrace CSMX8 11-51
Front hub - Hope Pro 4 15x110 32h
Rear hub - Hope Pro 4 148x12 32h with Shimano HG
Front rim - 29" Hope Fortus 30mm
Rear rim - 29" Hope Fortus 30mm
Front Tyre - Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO TR Tan-wall (love 'em or hate 'em, i think they look good with this colour scheme)
Rear Tyre - Maxxis Ardent EXO TR Tan-wall
Tubeless Sealant - Stans Tubeless
Extras - ZTTO dropper lever, Dyedbro frame skin on downtube & rear triangle, front mudguard

I bought the frame off @Litenbror before X-mas after much rationalizing and trying to convince myself that I didn't need another dual suspension bike. The plan was to move everything across from a Dartmoor hardtail I put together a while back as a child hauler/cross county/knock around bike that was quickly becoming my main ride and was struggling with some of the local terrain it was now being pointed down. Everything moved across with the exception of the dropper post, but a shim and some creative cable routing has solved the issue for now. I also spotted the shock @angryasian had listed and I couldn't resist a cheeky upgrade.

IMG_1365-1.jpg

IMG_1363-1.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

Having never owned a 'trail' bike before. I'm very impressed with how it performs. the pedaling platform is fantastic and climbs very similarly to the hardtail. When directed down a trail I often forget I'm not on my much longer travel, 27.5 wheeled, enduro bike the way it handles high speed bumps and jumps.

Future plans involve getting a longer, more suitable dropper post, replacing the shock stickers to match frame (fork has already been changed) and getting some nicer pictures when the light is better.

IMG_1362-1.jpg

angryasian

Likes Bikes
Looks amazing! I have such a soft spot for a brushed alu frame. Huge nostalgia with the old candy over brushed colours that used to be popular.

I agree with @johnny - that frame looks very neat.