My DownHill Track. WOORAGEE. UPDATED.

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well I decided to start building a Downhill track on our farm (because working on the 4X track, Tables track and Moto track was starting to bore me :rolleyes: ) It's hopefully going to be about 1 minute long. I want it to have an awesome rock garden (I can get the rocks too.) and a road gap, besides that just the normal downhill kind of thing.

Any suggestions?

I started on the 4th of April and only made the double over the tree, the next day I made the burms.

On the 12th I Finished the road gap, which is heaps of fun.

Some film of the track on the 14th of April.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuQrvurb0H4

Some little rockgarden on the 16th of April, going to continue work on it soon.

Please comment.

To be continued....

Last edited:

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
YEah

The land is lacking that downhill 'atmosphere' but otherwise looks pretty topnotch.
Yeah I agree, I wish we had land with trees on it, then we could work in the shade and it would look like a downhill track not just some burms and jumps randomly placed all over the farm. :rolleyes:

jmurphy

Likes Dirt
JAKE!!!!!! I WANNA COME 2 UR FARM, NEXT HOLIDAYS I AM INVITING MYSELF ALL THE WAY 2 BEECHWORTH HAHA Ily zeb

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I agree, I wish we had land with trees on it, then we could work in the shade and it would look like a downhill track not just some burms and jumps randomly placed all over the farm. :rolleyes:
Oh well Fort Williams is pretty much a track with no trees and it rips.
Keep up the good work

simplesimon76

Likes Dirt
nice

you've been busy, any sort of track is good, but to have one in your own backyard, brilliant!! can't wait to see what else you come up with