my first bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i got a melvern star stolen in townsville...noeth ward...it was a piece of shit so it doesn't realy matter...but if u hav it ur a F**K head for steelin it...

Last edited by a moderator:

tanlicouz

Likes Dirt
I was just wondering.... do you know how to speak english? Secondly, people here try to find stolen bikes, accusing of someone on this forum of stealing you bike isnt going to help.

Thirdly it is a piece of shit of a bike so get over it.

Balfa_Team

Likes Dirt
so buy you saying get over it, its like letting the theif off the hook? meaning he can get away with it? meaning that in your eyes aslong as the stolen item isn't worth much its ok to steal? meaning in your eyes stealing is an ethical and un punsihable offence?

WRONG

had my bike stolen before, i was pissed off, shit box or not, stealing is wrong.

tanlicouz said:
I was just wondering.... do you know how to speak english? Secondly, people here try to find stolen bikes, accusing of someone on this forum of stealing you bike isnt going to help.

Thirdly it is a piece of shit of a bike so get over it.
Yes he speaks english, he had his bike stolen, it may be shit but your bike is too and i think you are using reverse psychology on this person to convince him you didnt steal his bike when really, you did steal it. I know it...

Bodin

GMBC
Help us help you

More details and less ranting might have prevented this thread from going down the silly path that it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.