My FRM125

matt462

Likes Dirt
Hmm, I'm starting to feel mine is a little under done now only having sc shermans on it. Must be about time to get some big forks.

Nice work, Hope you enjoy it as much as i do mine.

Rik

logged out
miket14 said:
ok how tall are you ?? just trying to figure the sizing and stuff
I'm approx 175cm tall, maybe a touch shorter.
Right now, I have plenty of standover clearance, and with the seat jacked up high I can pedal distances comfortably. The TT is fairly short, but I attribute that to the angle that the bike sits at. She feels great for most riding, I can imagine longer rides the length might annoy me, but I can always put on a bigger stem, plus it's not really the sort of bike I'd really want to be too long to start with.

I plan on doing a some allday rides these holidays, will run a SC fork and maybe chuck the original linkage on, it feels like the sort of bike that can be ridden for hours on end without having suspension or sizing annoyances. I'll post pics and give feedback when that's done.

Oh, and I "rode" it tonight, feels fantastic. I'm yet to get used to the suspension, it's a bit daunting trying to bunnyhop it out of its travel, but for drops and stairs and shit it felt great! The weight will take getting used to, as will the amount of travel I have, but I did my first baby stairgap tonight and hopefully will build up more confidence as my skill increases. I don't like the idea of urban hacking on a dually, but it was fun to bash about with no need for skill or style :lol: