^^My Pride and Joy^^
DT Swiss FR Hubs
Mavic 321's
XT Derailure, shifter and cluster
All stock except for the Blackspire AS-1 chain device

Comments?

Cruz

Likes Dirt
Very nice. How have you found having the rear mech cable routed like that, you dont hit it with your shoes?

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Awesome. Those Gemini's are by far the better looking out of all the newer models. That bike had an awesome spec, i wished i bought one instead of my bullit

Harder Nox

Likes Dirt
Its the sweetest bike i've ever riden, its got a really nice balance point. It's a 2002 model but i bought it brand new in august last year, the only problem i've had with cables was tonite wen i realised i had a hole in my rear brake hose (nice nite for it to happen, you yangs tomorrow :x , guess i'll havta race with my front brake only unless theres gonna be mechanics there??) and thats from the rubber stopper on the forks constantly hitting the hose.. but only tonite did i realise how to alleviate the problem!! i hadta buy a heavier spring for the rear shock coz the stock standard spring was only a 400 pound, which doesn't really cooperate with a fox in a single pivot setup.

awsome! i saw that mumma today rinding round you yangs and bloddy hell its a nice bike, nicely layed out and colours, howd it race today?

Harder Nox

Likes Dirt
Its always sweet to ride... alot of people starring, i think i was the only cannondale rider thier?? i did pretty well considering i only had my front brake too!!

mtb_man

Likes Dirt
What does it weight?
I'm interested because geminis are supposed to be pretty light compared to the competition. It certainly look cool, you've got to love a red bike. Looks like a great rig to ride. :)