My KHS 904r

BagofSkill

Likes Dirt
This is my bike, now I'm new so be nice... (ie; don't mention the XC or air shock!)

But seriously, nice frame, built up for trail riding with '03 psylo's, Armor hydro disks, and pimpin' new intense lock on grips.

The frame is soon to be replaced with something a bit more FR, so if anyones interested, let me know...

BagofSkill

Likes Dirt
Moved the image hosting. Should be back now!

Funny, I didn't like the white when I bought it but now it's really grown on me. Thanks guys.

Rik

logged out
The KHS's in white look very professional, I really like white bikes after being exposed to them for a while.
You know what'd set that bike off, if you were to get white Psylo lowers, and run tyres with black sidewalls.

But that's just being wanky ;)

S.

ex offender
Rik said:
The KHS's in white look very professional, I really like white bikes after being exposed to them for a while.
You know what'd set that bike off, if you were to get white Psylo lowers, and run tyres with black sidewalls.

But that's just being wanky ;)
a13x (the Evil Bikes guy) has a white Imp that's built up completely with black and white parts (and stickers).... looks insane.

BagofSkill

Likes Dirt
I just put the new tyres on, prior to it was blacked out, which looked nice. But grip/price/availability led to red.

At first I was running white Judy's, but they were actually white, and KHS white is actually off-white/cream/ivory/bone, you get it. Looked pretty retarded. Then I went shopping, I wanted black, but there were none in the country for 3 months and the silver psylos were going at the right price. If you look close the khs blue stickers are outlined in silver, and there are silver flames on the downtube, and that kinda works.

Next bike will be a '04 Craftworks 125 with the silver psylos, silver rear sub-frame, and I'm thinking I'll get the front triangle powdercoated metalic blue with the components blacked out. (I think).

BagofSkill

Likes Dirt
Pedals are off, and in the 2nd pic the crank is pointing dead ahead, you can kinda see the silver scratches on the bottom of it.

BagofSkill

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know that both the frame and fork are now for sale. Hell, I'll even seel the whole bike if someone wants it!

Details ae in the links in the sig. Let me know if you are interested but can't get trading forum access.