My New 07 Glory, Immaculate :)

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Hey all ive just recently grabbed myself a 07 glory, Its in immaculate condition, all components are just run it.

Oh and for the performace, its just perfect, it handles like its on rails. Coming of a Avanti D8 (alsome bike) the difference is huge, from 03- 07 model, mountain bikes have came along way since then. As for the weight and pedal efficiencey- its great, reflecting back to the D8 being quite a heavy bike, so anything less in weight is "light" in my mind :). It pedals like a hardtail i was really suprised i thought it would be all over the place but the front a rear end stays flat throughout pedaling.

Changes from stock are: 450 lbs spring, Wtb seat, high rollers front and rear on dh tubes.

Future upgrades, Front 40a minion, Ti spring, XC tubes, Odi Lock ons and i might get wider bars, lets see what happens,
Otherwise this bike doesnt need any upgrades.

Hope you Like it as much as i do :D

Kind Regards Matt
:)

Attachments

bitterbro

Likes Dirt
Those pictures justify why every man and his dog has one. Looks awesome, no matter how many times i've seen them

twc

Likes Dirt
wow

hey man, that bike is sick and its probs my favourite giant bike on the market. you didnt get that off ebay did you because of you did you got it for a steal. anyway nice bike.

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Hey fellas, Regarding the last comment about being on ebay, nar it was bought on farkin, however it could have been on ebay ha, i didnt check, i was lucky for the previous owner was a 40yr old xc rider, who road it 4 times, i was complemented around wollongong on how come it was in such good "nick" for a 07 glory, which is allllll goood.

Any way feel free to throw in your opinion

jacko69

Likes Dirt
Hey fellas, Regarding the last comment about being on ebay, nar it was bought on farkin, however it could have been on ebay ha, i didnt check, i was lucky for the previous owner was a 40yr old xc rider, who road it 4 times, i was complemented around wollongong on how come it was in such good "nick" for a 07 glory, which is allllll goood.

Any way feel free to throw in your opinion
Nah, it wasn't on Ebay - it was my bike. I probably rode it 5 times though :p

Actually my mate is selling one in just as good condition if anyone is interested.... http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=120923

Last edited:

gmmoto

Likes Dirt
WOW yeah but its soo true, no matter how much i see them they never get "old" or "boring" to look at. I think Giant has just done an awesome job over all with them.

Sweet ride mate

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Upgrades since then, 400lb spring, 710mm fsa dh400 bars, xc tubes
new du bush :)
Next upgrade, Ti Spring and e13 reducer cup :)

:)

Traumaboy

Likes Dirt
Nice Giant AWSOME Matt :D Still think my photoshop glory looks better:p
It was realy riping it up at Thiroul keeping up with the guy on the Protec.