My New Commuter...

Well. Here we are again.
E-bike has a funny creak under high pedal effort. Went looking for it and had a general check while I'm there.
Creak seems to be coming from the motor unit area. Pulled the LH plastic covers part way off to see the mounting bolts (nuts). Could get to two of three of them and they seem tight. Won't pull it apart further till the bike shop gets back to me. (asked for known issues with Bosch / Cannondale etc.)
I did get the warranty wheel I think In July 2022. Took off the spare I built and put it on. 1828 km (28 commute days) later and it has a couple of small cracks from two spoke holes, so it's a repeat failure. Shot pics etc to the bike shop, so we'll see how this goes. My contention is that the wheel is underspecced for a large e-bike, that will of course have a large rider (i'm 6' lall, 105 kg, so not massive.)
I'll keep running it for a few more rides and swap to the spare I built when a few more cracks appear.

Standard rim is WTB KOM Light I23 (No eyelets). 28 spokes, Formula hub. (Original and warranty were the same spec)

Spare I built is a Ryde Big Bull. Double eyeleted. 36 spokes. DT Swiss Hybrid hub. I've only done ~300 km on that between original and warranty wheels.

Yep. Commute is decent. Currently ~ 32km in, 30.8 out (down from 38.5 as I'm going a slightly different way as there is a bridge shut for a rebuild and I fond some of the on road bike lanes were ok.)
About 1:10 ish each way