My Oldschool Intense Uzzi DH

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
So i acquired a new rig, its actually for sale, my friend wants to sell it. Im convinced it cannot be sold because it is in such mint condition, and should be left on the wall.

There are some pretty nice bits on it, namely the Marzocchi Mr.T's in perfect condition, RF Turbine cranks, XTR Shortcage, XT 8spd, Hope hubs, 521 SUP, Hope C2's, Syncros Post, Azonic Bars etc.

Attachments

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
whoa That is in insanely amazing condition for it's age. Should go in the history of bikes museum if there is one.. its flawless.. plus its an intense so it has to be good. Dont sell it!

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
I love it, thats just yelling mid to late 90's at me.

and those forks, they don't look like they have been riden since the year they were brought.

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tell ur mate im currently accepting donations of intense uzzi's from the late 90's:) bloooooody b e a u tiful

treggs

Treggs Tuned
Quick release on triple clamps...... That just drips class!!!
Do I spy double wall Azonics... man I wanted a set of them, then I saw a pair snap at the junction..... not pretty.

Seriously sweet...

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Quick release on triple clamps...... That just drips class!!!
I was shattered it didnt come with 20mm forks, these things feel like lightweight XC forks compared to what i ride today. I might have to find some dead 20mm forks and do a lowers swap - the hub can be converted to 20mm and all!

Turner_rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was shattered it didnt come with 20mm forks, these things feel like lightweight XC forks compared to what i ride today. I might have to find some dead 20mm forks and do a lowers swap - the hub can be converted to 20mm and all!
Swapping the lowers may not make a huge difference, as compared to a modern fork they will still feel flexy.

It would also be a shame to modifiy such an original fork in top condition.

If you want to sell the fork or the complete bike let me know ;)