2000 Model Mongoose 9.5 NX Pro
Dice EFD Rims
Dice Roulette Hubs
Dice Whiplash Hydro Brakes
7 inch rotor on the from 8 inch on the rear
Deore Rear Derailer
Deore LX Front
Deore Shifters
Manitou X - Vert DC - All seal and major service about a 3 months ago 4.5 inches travel
Fox Vanilla Rear shock
Deore Hollow tech Crank
DMR Bars
PZ Stem
2.7 Maxxis Mobsters Front
2.5 Maxxis Mobsters Rear
Lizard skins Lock on grips
Has About 5.5 Inch Travel on the Rear

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
nice car! If i were you id try and sell the bike in bits, i think youd get quite a bit more for it. Itd be worth about $1000 - $1200 id say complete.

nsr077

Likes Dirt
:twisted: flick the frame, grab a hardtail frame, bolt it all back 2gethor, ride that for 12 months on steet, shore, d-hill, CC, DJ etc, save all ya cash for that year, drop it on a stinky 9 or somethin similar and i guarantee you will be BD like never before. Dosen't matter how long you been ridin, EVERYONE should do 12 months on a hardtail. When you can drop 6ft on a hardtail without foldin a rim, Step up to a susser. :twisted:

olsson

Likes Dirt
What LTR said, nice car. :lol:

Nar, but selling in bits can actually get you more money, depends on the parts, but I dont think as a whole, nothing more than 1200-1300.

But the car... w0rd.

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i reckon you'd be lucky to get $1200 for that....i'd think more around $700-800, maybe less

riderigid

Likes Dirt
i agree, sell the frame only and get a harddtail, actually, sell the forks and gears too and get a rigid singlespeeder. THEN (and only then)if you can do a 6ft drop without folding a rim will you know you are ready for a DHer

neko

Likes Dirt
Those x-verts look like they have about 1' of slider but they only get 4.5" of travel! Crazy.

naz

Criminally Inane
nsr077 said:
:twisted: flick the frame, grab a hardtail frame, bolt it all back 2gethor, ride that for 12 months on steet, shore, d-hill, CC, DJ etc, save all ya cash for that year, drop it on a stinky 9 or somethin similar and i guarantee you will be BD like never before. Dosen't matter how long you been ridin, EVERYONE should do 12 months on a hardtail. When you can drop 6ft on a hardtail without foldin a rim, Step up to a susser. :twisted:
random. in the vagues sense of the word :)

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice pot plants dude...and the lawn is immaculate, what sort of treatment are you using there?

Mate, the bike is nice too, and you MAY get your asking price if you are prepared to wait for the right buyer **ahem**

Why are you selling? Do you have another bike now to ride? If so, consider selling parts separately, you will pocket more dough.

Good luck!

clubby

Squid
Thanks guys

I am in two minds on whether to sell it and spend more money, as this bike is still doing things I want it to ..I freeride a little at Oatley, Alfords point ..And a bit of XC at loftus...But I would like an upgrade to a second hand big hit or an iron horse

Might flip a coin...

regards

Ed