Hope M4 brakes
Raceface Crankset, BB
Blackspire chain device, Easton peddles
XT Shifter,Dura Ace deralier, sram chain
Tioga seat, stem
Titec bars, ODI's

lotec

Banned
did you buy that second hand off here? sick bike dude, very sick how much does it weigh? not much id assume....

CAM

Likes Dirt
yeah i bought it from Tim, it weighs in at about 17 kg (37 pounds), which is bloody light for a dh bike, its only about a kg hevier than my little AC!

lotec

Banned
my bb7 weighs over 45 pounds, how much over i dunno it bottemed out the scales at BA damn those 222s are light! :shock:

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Your riding certainly matched ya new bike Cam! Thanx for the shuttles on sunday :D And that bike was suprisingly light!

CAM

Likes Dirt
Turley said:
Your riding certainly matched ya new bike Cam! Thanx for the shuttles on sunday :D And that bike was suprisingly light!
No worries, any time u come up to woomba again make sure u let us know and we'll hook up some runs!
its going great and I've got used to it really quickly and getting up to speed :D

Tim

Likes Dirt
that bikes looks familiar....glad you got it alright CAM. When did you get it ??

Tim

CAM

Likes Dirt
it came in friday arvo :wink:
looks like it travelled ok just sorting out some new bits for the forks then it will be sweet.

CAM

Likes Dirt
Tim said:
get the crowns powder coated Black and the forks will look heaps sweeter.
yeah might get round to it one day, do u happen to know how much it's likely to cost and what sort of place would do it?

Tim

Likes Dirt
yeah look under powder coating in the phone book, Because there small and its black, (powder coaters use black all the time) i would say it wouldent be much at all maybe $10-$20. You might have to strip it first however, or you might be able to get the powder coater to do it ??]

Tim