my trails.

dipstick_daniel

Likes Bikes
well i worked on my trails a bit this weekend, and i havent realy posted up my bike, so here goes,!

first things first, my trails!, names bush trails, for more than 2 reasons Smile
pic of my tag and kicker and general area they are in!

first jumps of main line ( consists of this jump, then pump humps, then hip then another jump.and my bike in pic, the pic was accidentaly streched upwards a bit from me tryin to resize lol, you can tell by my bike wheels:p

same jump....

looking back at that jump , the 2 pump humps and the downie of that jump above,

my main man, the biger kicker.

TAGED!

looking back at kicker downie, and to left of that my hip downie from main line, and the 2nd jump after my kicker!

MY BIKE!

eastern element, wtp made rear wheel( off 4 seasons) stolen bike co 30 t sprocket, CROME SLAMS omg, primo tenderisers, primo grips, oddesy senior seat, hookworm and krad, blah blah, its my bike and i like it!

what do you think!:p

cdfeto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sick as trails, are they on your property? What state, if you don't mind me asking?

Gudsell

Likes Dirt
Haha I helped build some of these, whats left of the bomb pit Bushy? Nothing after the pump double thing?

dipstick_daniel

Likes Bikes
um nah, you helped build the peices of shit that used to be there lol , after the 2 pumps there is a hip( whick i had to move in like 1.5 meter) and make speeeeeeeeet:p then the last jump.