My treadleys (pic intensive) Updated 9/1/09

Dan76

Likes Dirt
Mate awesome rides

Hey mate thats a awesome stable of bikes you've got there what can I say I very jealous. Are they standard 26inch forks that you run on your S-works with the 29's It looks like a tight fit but definitely something I'd like to look into for my own Road mtb. Ride them hard my friend they're something to be proud of. :D

fezi

Likes Dirt
There mavic speed city wheels. Basically a 700c wheel with disc hubs.. Tigh fit but I can get a 35mm cross tyre in there.

Don't worry they get ridden hard enough most of the time. Though the epic might be getting parted out to pay for the XTR upgrade on the Ti bike

Oracle

Likes Dirt
Finally got around to getting this puppy finished. Cracked the shits with waiting for DT Swiss to release their 150mm fork to the waiting masses and bought a Fox talas. Will get the DT fork when they become available. 1st Ride tommorow morning. Work will have to wait another day for me.

No weights on this yet, have to dig the scales out of their hole.

Noice... did you ever get round to weighing your 575?

I'm interested to know how much weight a full XTR kit drops off my (mostly XT) setup! ;)

fezi

Likes Dirt
Noice... did you ever get round to weighing your 575?

I'm interested to know how much weight a full XTR kit drops off my (mostly XT) setup! ;)
As it stands now with pedals its bang on 11.48kg with racing ralph's in 2.2"

mlsred

Likes Dirt
Sweet rides mate I especially love the red michelins, I still have a set hanging on my wall from my old bike (before it was stolen :mad:) i'm still waiting for the right time to whack them on something again.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
very nice bikes you have their, that yeti is soooo nice but can you loose the pink grips please ;).

now you just need a Downhill bike.