My video collection

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Last edited:

slowmick

38-39"
You weren't there to admire the scenery were you. Looking very quick in the lead up to your little lay down. Hope you're back to 100% soon.

Dangals

Likes Dirt
You weren't there to admire the scenery were you. Looking very quick in the lead up to your little lay down. Hope you're back to 100% soon.
Cheers, annoying part was I was feeling good prior to that incident....just need more riding time, but that is what is great about this sport is that you can keep pushing yourself if you want to improve. Better fitness, better line choice etc....

Bike upgrades....speaking of guess I have time to fit those brakes :D

B_P_J

Squid
Great Videos Dangals, been watching on Youtube (and subscribed) hope the finger heals quick, was a bad fall, and to keep going after it like that, awesome stuff...

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Great Videos Dangals, been watching on Youtube (and subscribed) hope the finger heals quick, was a bad fall, and to keep going after it like that, awesome stuff...
Cheers BPJ - yeah it is healing ok so far, only been a week so far really but feels like forever.

Hoping I should be good enough to do some light riding by next weekend and expect full recovery in about 4-5 weeks from now.

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Ok so managed to get out for my first ride yesterday since busting my finger about 5 weeks ago....boy oh boy is it great to be back out on the bike again. Didn't have too long though as it was just a test to see how the finger would hold up as I am looking at doing the superflow event at Greenvalley next week. Despite not being 100% I think it is good enough.... Time will tell if I am right or not :rolleyes:

Plus quick run over the couple of changes to the rig during this downtime.

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Cool vid - thanks!
Cheers - just something short to get back into the swing of things....

Hopefully get some more stuff done now that I can ride again.....saw an absolutely monster rampage style drop being built at one of my local trails which I would love to watch someone hit when it is done as I doubt I could bring myself to do it.

goobags

Likes Dirt
Do you have the camera mounted on the chin of your full face? Looks good, that left hander near the start of dirty south did my head in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Do you have the camera mounted on the chin of your full face? Looks good, that left hander near the start of dirty south did my head in.
Yeah, still playing with the settings but found this gave the best angle and sense of speed compared to mounted on the top of the helmet. Chest mount is not too bad but on some of the rougher trails a chest mount bounces around a lot more than a chin mount does.

Just gotta find a site that has good royalty free tunes to play on the vids and drown out my breathing a little....that or get fitter so I do not breath as heavily :rolleyes:

That corner at the start of dirty south was definitely tricky with those roots just before, I reckon with a few more runs on it I would learn how to ride it better for sure.

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Finally got around to trying something a little different. Decided to breakdown a section of my local trail that I had always just gone the same way each time and never really stopped to check out the line choices.

Quite enjoyed making this as it was tough trying to discuss the trail without creating a vid that was stupidly long. Plenty of spots on my locals where I think it would be interesting to break it down and show why a certain line might be better, plus plenty of features I have not hit yet that I can work towards.

Dangals

Likes Dirt
where are we?
I am out Penrith way and the trail is on the edge of the blue mountains - won't find them posted anywhere due to some residents that live near the start/end of the trails being a bit jittery and the fact that Blue Mtns council is run by dinosaurs.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice one mate, cool the way the trail has a natural progression across from hardest to easiest in order.
Felt the elbow at the end!

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Nice one mate, cool the way the trail has a natural progression across from hardest to easiest in order.
Felt the elbow at the end!
Yeah, funny how it kinda works out that way.

Elbow was fine, my right side crank though didn't enjoy clipping the tree on the right just before :rolleyes:

Last edited: