My Yeti Asx

dh skunk

Likes Dirt
This is my yeti asx.I have had it a few days now i havnt given it a good ride yet but the weekend is coming up.Post a comment if you want.

Thanks for looking.
Josh

Specs:
Fork: Marzocchi 66
Rims: Rynolite
Tires: Maxxix Minion
Brakes: Hayse 9
Crankset: Hone Mrp 38t
Pedals: V8's
Cassette: Sram, 9 Speed, 11-26
Rear Derailleur: Xt, 9 Speed, Short Cage
Rear Shifter: Deore
Shock: Dhx 5.0
Bar & Stem: Easton Vice, Ea50
Seat: WTB Yeti

Last edited:

'Alex

Likes Dirt
hey man,
nice ride, though the seat post looks wrong??...
Can we have a spec list

Last edited:

Joelski2006

Likes Bikes
Nice ride.. :D love the look of yetis. Cant wait to hear how she rides. All black looks awesome. How much is that build if ya dont mind me asking?

Last edited:

dh skunk

Likes Dirt
hey man,
nice ride, though the seat post looks wrong??...
I was waiting for someone to ask that i swiched the seatpost around the other way because the seat was too far back and hitting the wheel so spinging the seatpost it moved the seat closer and the wheel dosnt hit it anymore.
Josh

Bowlo

Eats Squid
That is hot!! If you are ever thinking of splitting it, shoot me a pm, I'd do anything for one of those Yeti seats ;)

bitterbro

Likes Dirt
that is by far one of the nicest yeti's i've seen! sweet ride mate it's good to see a yeti not in that green and yellow color

Sam.

Eats Squid
Can I ask why not something better than Rhyno Lites? I own them and they are good for me as I am light, mabe new rims will com ey?

I forgot to say it.... nice ride!

Cheers, Sam:cool:

dh skunk

Likes Dirt
[$@M];937511 said:
Can I ask why not something better than Rhyno Lites? I own them and they are good for me as I am light, mabe new rims will com ey?

I forgot to say it.... nice ride!

Cheers, Sam:cool:
yer they are fine at the moment but when they start to fuck up i will buy some 721's or somthing like that but there fine for the moment.
josh