Narrow wide chainrings - the best of them....

stirk

Burner
I've been on a Hope 34t for 4 years and it's still essentially perfect.

Had RaceFace drop chains after a year.
Tried BlackSpire and had no issues but wanted to move from 32 to 34 so also moved to Hope.

No RAGRETS.
Ezkaton, I can get a Hope at half the price of the wolf. They make good headsets and hubs so can't go wrong, right.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Nooo! Terrible bottom brackets. If its one thing Hope can't do well its finding a decent bearing OEM.
Had my stainless Hope BB since 2015, never done any maintenance on it after riding on everything from tarmac to snow and the bearings are still smooth as they were on day 1.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, I’ve got a couple I’ve been running for years without issue....and they came on s/h bikes.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Had my stainless Hope BB since 2015, never done any maintenance on it after riding on everything from tarmac to snow and the bearings are still smooth as they were on day 1.
I'm a single data point, but I'm a product testers wet dream. I regularly destroy Hope oem bearings in wheels and bbs.

Shimano, CK, Enduro, Rotor (they use Enduro bearings) and random Taiwanese bbs tend to hold up under my heft.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
So we don’t need to worry about most products you break then?

I’m still rolling on some early Roval carbon wheels with mad thin spokes & corroded nipples. Can’t even true them any more. But they keep on trucking.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
So we don’t need to worry about most products you break then?

I’m still rolling on some early Roval carbon wheels with mad thin spokes & corroded nipples. Can’t even true them any more. But they keep on trucking.
Depends on how hard you ride. I'm not going to be challenging anyone for a KOM anytime soon.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk