nats photos

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Amazing shots there guys. I see you have one of me in the index (#50), do you happen to have any more? And how do I go about getting a copy?

agent laraby

Likes Dirt
we have been fairly inundated with requests to find different riders. so we will post all the shots we would be happy to show next week so if your not there hang yet hang out till early next week. andf well post the rest of them.

cheers dg and tjr

pyley

NSWMTB
guys top job with the pics... the first sample looks awesome.. and looks like young blake neilson is rippin,, keep up the good work and thanks for your hard work.

i can't seem to make your site work on my computer :S ,
did you get any of me?
Bike: Mongoose ECD black/grey with orange rims and shock
kit: tld history helmet , rasta jersey and black shorts with white shinnies
Thanks Bryce

agent laraby

Likes Dirt
pics

thanks for the great feedback guys.

more shots will be up on tonys site shortly i wil post here when they are up

yeah pyley i love it when you get guys catch up after pines and you get them on the hunt for the rider in front .

i think tjs shots in the rock garden are world class

chhers dg

agent laraby

Likes Dirt
nationals round 1 tolosa

ok me and tony have got our heads together and come up with a new site that has a slicker purchase option and will also the the site for our proffessional work. So to those people who have emailed asking if we have a particulaur shot we or rider number we will have all our additional nationals shots on the new site. we havent forgoten you, we just thought it was good opportinity to scwhizz the whole bussiness up!and if we got a shot of you that we are happy to publish it will be there

will post URL here as soon as its jiggy. eta around 4 weeks. will also have images from some previous events.

cheers duncan