"natural body building supplements" vs anabolics

safreek

Here's a little motivation for you freak boy...

https://www.jukinmedia.com/licensing/view/985118
Think I have found my new girl, those pelvic thrusts are, well, be back in five, I'm horneee
Awaits a report that either details the failure to perform masculine duties or of teamazing hair growth.
Nar, non steroidal, if the bpc works then I will tell you how the test e works, may have to turn my hand soft somehow, lack of a rooting partner may make.it frustrating. Bummer

Majin

Likes Dirt
Think I have found my new girl, those pelvic thrusts are, well, be back in five, I'm horneee

Nar, non steroidal, if the bpc works then I will tell you how the test e works, may have to turn my hand soft somehow, lack of a rooting partner may make.it frustrating. Bummer
On Test your libido is going to be ridiculous. If deca was thrown in you'll still have your libido, but with prolactin related deca dick.

safreek

Ill msg you legal place
Have placed the order for bpc today, here's hoping it.shows up soon.
Shall report on it as I use it, always suspicious of legal remedies but the review's seemed good.
Maybe I will do a complete review day by day as this stuff is for scientific research

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I can see it already...

Day 1.3
Horn vibe is off the chart. The wind is making me nervous in public. Horn function is down. Going to get some special v to balance. Should work yeah?

Day 1.6
Can't stop watching granny the thrust master. Arm gains are insane already. Horn function through the roof.

Day 9.4
Arm gains are through the roof. Eye sight is failing me. Grooming issues...but the arm gains! Gotta go do some more reps.

safreek

I can see it already...

Day 1.3
Horn vibe is off the chart. The wind is making me nervous in public. Horn function is down. Going to get some special v to balance. Should work yeah?

Day 1.6
Can't stop watching granny the thrust master. Arm gains are insane already. Horn function through the roof.

Day 9.4
Arm gains are through the roof. Eye sight is failing me. Grooming issues...but the arm gains! Gotta go do some more reps.
Ha ha, nar this is all about tendon fixing, if it works your scenario may well be correct in a couple of weeks

safreek

Acknowledgment of having received my order at 9.30 today, all going well it will be here by Friday and immediate therapy will.start.
If it works I guess I will try sarms instead of roids, only a month of wasted time if they dont work

safreek

Bpc arrived today whilst I was having a ball down at the beach
Shall start using it on the injury on Friday.
Thursday is obviously national bench press day and I want to give the stuff a few days to work without exercise, shall update once started, day by dat

safreek

THIS IS INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS IN ANY WAY. THIS IS FICTITIOUS IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY PERSONAL RESEARCH
OK, saw the osteopath today and he recommended a couple of days rest so started the bpc this arvo.
5mg into 2ml of water, should turn it into 250 mcg per 10th of a ml, 20 doses
Had first dose about 2 hours ago, I am not dead (phhew), little disconcerting to start so had a friend around in case of any allergy. No allergy it would appear.
After about 5 minutes I had what I would call a hot flush which to be honest spun me out ( I'm going to die, I'm going to die ), but that disappeared after about 1 minute or so.
Not sure if its related but for a while it felt like a headache was coming on, but didn't happen.
Shall update at the end of each day, cheerio

safreek

Would you say the hot flush was perhaps 1 hot minutes worth?
I once had a couple of hot minutes, she was veeery impressed.
Asked where I got the staying power.
Things went downhill when I told her I was thinking of Marilyn Manson, now that's a hottie of dreams

safreek

Second dose this morning, no flushes, must just have been a coincidence.
I am assuming that it must be anti inflammatory, this is the first workout in ages without chemist anti inflammatory drugs,. Got through it better than normal.
Third dose coming up before heading to work tonight

safreek

Still alive, maybe its just in my mind but elbow pain seems to be subsiding, work is becoming easier, shoulder feels slightly better but it may have been the twisted stuff that the osteo has done.
The unbelievable pain when I stretch has been slowly disappearing, this was caused completely by the cortisone injection.

safreek

On a side note not related to the bpc, I have had 2 comments on my body that were quite nifty in the last 3 days.
One of the older ladies at the gym that I talk to told me that I have a beautiful body and should not gain more muscle, might be the truth or she might be trying to pick up.

The more serious comment came from the bosses brother ( both lift weights ) he is 30 and in his exact words which I won't put the indian accent to was, how the fuck did you build such a great body when you are the age you are. Made Me feel pretty big headed. Told him it takes a shitload of hardworking and dedication, what a loaf of crap, lift as heavy as you can and the body gets there.
Well off to the gym to continue the quest for size, got to get back the 3 or 4 kg I lost when I couldn't work out properly

safreek

OK have cut the dose back to 250 mcg per day as the headaches have started to get horrific, had the one dose yesterday and no headache, same as today.
Not totally convinced it is bpc as I am starting to get achy joints, possibly growth hormone stimulator.
Shall persist for another couple of days but if joint pain continues I will.stop
Possibly try another supplier, we shall see.
Test e is becoming more of a possibility.
Hope you are enjoying my experiment on myself. Now for my next trick, nar

safreek

How do your balls feel?
A lot fuller now I have no partner but the stuff i am using is all about repairing tendons and ligaments.
I havnt started any nandrolone or steroids as yet, trying to get the body tip top first.
Shall give info on ball size when/ if I do start roiding, apparently hcg keeps them happy and normal size.
Will need a new girl/boyfriend before starting as I couldn't be bothered whacking off all the time, do life-like dolls exist.
Stay tuned for that episode:oops: