"natural body building supplements" vs anabolics

safreek

Sooo, who's a fuckwit,ME.
Finally got the bench up to 120 for a single press, took a fair while with the constant shoulder hassles and such, the program I am doing said to have a crack at 122.5 in the next workout. Next workout comes around and final rep has lobbed, 122.5 done like a piece of piss, yeah maybe have a crack at 125, what can go wrong, well plenty. Got the weight down easy enough, get the press halfway up and feel the shoulder start to lose stability a bit, dig in to finish the press, done. The cost is at minimum a pulled shoulder muscle and max, take your choice.
Who would of thought that a tiny 2.5 would make such a difference.

THE NEXT BIT MAY BE FICTIONAL AND MAY NOT OF HAPPENED, ANY ILLEGAL MENTIONS DEFINITELY DID NOT HAPPEN

Finally decided to give the steroids a go, got myself 2 vials of supertest which is a combination of 3 different types of testosterone, 450mg per ml, plans were to do 800 per week for 8 weeks and have some spare.
Went to the doctor for a checkup to make sure I was up to it, turns out the old liver may not be up to it, lucky I had the checkup. Anything you read here from now on will definitely be roid free,DAMN
Everything has now been disposed of so a raid on the house would be pointless. Anyway its all fictitious

So the dream has gone and natty all the way, hopefully I will see how much I fucked my shoulder on Thurs when I next do some benching.

If you are going to get all critical do so but it won't mean much, this is a whole journey for anyone that wants to follow it, it may well be useful for anyone who is getting on a bit in years and wants to improve themselves.
Go through the pitfalls without the suffering as such.
Will update more often for any who may be interested, if your not well just don't waste your time reading, keep your Nancy little body as we all have different goals in life.
I still ride a bike though and have found that the added strength is of benefit for my riding, cheers

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Mate we’ve seen what you look like now, you don’t need roids ya manky old chunt with weird shiny hands.
How bloody big did you wanna get?

safreek

Mate we’ve seen what you look like now, you don’t need roids ya manky old chunt with weird shiny hands.
How bloody big did you wanna get?
To be honest I was hoping to gain 10kg or more, would if been cool as.
The girlies at work all feel me up, just by accident, to move me aside.
Bigger would of meant.more feels, I like being seen as an object and not a person

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Those fucking hands... #glazed #glazing #double-glazed #Brulee

That's gotta suck about the shoulder dude. Get your straps on!

safreek

The shoulder does suck big time, still can't admit there may be a problem with the heavier lifts, when people are watching its hard to stop, bit like bike riding.
The hands make me " speeshal" like a jewel shining amongst the dog turds

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Huh, I hate having people watch me when I’m riding. It’s why I don’t like skate parks anymore. Fuck off ya nosey pricks, lemme be!

I can help you gain an extra 10kg, easier than roids and much easier to get a hold of.

Burgers and beer my dude. You’ll be killin it in no time

safreek

Huh, I hate having people watch me when I’m riding. It’s why I don’t like skate parks anymore. Fuck off ya nosey pricks, lemme be!

I can help you gain an extra 10kg, easier than roids and much easier to get a hold of.

Burgers and beer my dude. You’ll be killin it in no time
Will the burger bulk diet put the 10 on the.top half or bottom half of my torso, I can hazard a guess.
I recon when people watch you do things it makes you push more.
I once had a bloke pay for a hooker for me if he could watch, had to put on a real good performance just so I wouldn't feel bad for him

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Sooo, who's a fuckwit,ME.
Finally got the bench up to 120 for a single press, took a fair while with the constant shoulder hassles and such, the program I am doing said to have a crack at 122.5 in the next workout. Next workout comes around and final rep has lobbed, 122.5 done like a piece of piss, yeah maybe have a crack at 125, what can go wrong, well plenty. Got the weight down easy enough, get the press halfway up and feel the shoulder start to lose stability a bit, dig in to finish the press, done. The cost is at minimum a pulled shoulder muscle and max, take your choice.
Who would of thought that a tiny 2.5 would make such a difference.
I find something very similar, I am benching 6-8 reps at 120, and that's fairly comfortable. However, if I go 5kg more, the shoulder is kaput, kind of weird, you'd think that fatigue after a 6 reps would have a much larger effect on the shoulder than 5kg more. Haven't tried to push past this weight in a year, not that it matters really, volume is more important than load for hypertrophy and I wont be entering any lifting comps.

Finally decided to give the steroids a go, got myself 2 vials of supertest which is a combination of 3 different types of testosterone, 450mg per ml, plans were to do 800 per week for 8 weeks and have some spare.
Went to the doctor for a checkup to make sure I was up to it, turns out the old liver may not be up to it
If you are going to get all critical do so but it won't mean much
Nothing to be critical about, Dr said no go, you listened, that makes you smart. Out of curiosity whats something like that cost?

safreek

I find something very similar, I am benching 6-8 reps at 120, and that's fairly comfortable. However, if I go 5kg more, the shoulder is kaput, kind of weird, you'd think that fatigue after a 6 reps would have a much larger effect on the shoulder than 5kg more. Haven't tried to push past this weight in a year, not that it matters really, volume is more important than load for hypertrophy and I wont be entering any lifting comps.

Nothing to be critical about, Dr said no go, you listened, that makes you smart. Out of curiosity whats something like that cost?
The whole 120 kg had been a goal for me before I started body building, wanted to get 3 to 4 reps before that, I don't know what my fixation is with gaining strength when in my mind I want more size.
Should of really been happy doing reps at 105/110, believe me this time I have learnt my lesson, its amazing the difference a couple of kg makes.
The supertest cost me $120 a vial, with it was 186mg of test e per ml plus the other 2 test which I could find out for you but forget their names, more of quick acting stuff.
With the anti estrogen tabs and pct the whole load cost me just over $600 which seemed fair for what I had hoped to gain. I was banking on around 8 to 10kg weight gain and had hoped to push the lift up to around 140kg plus.
Lucky for me I found someone who wanted the whole load of stuff, could of made a good profit but gave it to him for cost.
He has started to make some pretty good gains as he is bodybuilding, strength does not worry him but I can see him probably overtaking me in strength within a couple of weeks to a month, he was always the weanling even though he was bigger, recon he will probs gain more than 10kg as he is going to run the whole lot, I will ask him what sort of weight gain in kg he has made, he is noticeable larger or more pumped or something. Good luck to him as he is dodging any doctor related tests, very stupid but he wants nothing stopping him

EDIT: OBVIOUSLY ALL TALK ABOUT STEROIDS IS FICTITIOUS AND ALL THAT, THEY ARE ILLEGAL AND OBVIOUSLY NO ONE SHOULD USE THEM

Last edited:

Majin

Likes Dirt
@safreek Have you ever had your shoulder looked at?
It sounds like you've done at least one of the 4 rotator cuff muscles and it may not have healed right

And 800mgs is like 7x what a doctor prescribes :O
Have you ever got your Bloods done for test, LH/FSH etc...?

safreek

@safreek Have you ever had your shoulder looked at?
It sounds like you've done at least one of the 4 rotator cuff muscles and it may not have healed right

And 800mgs is like 7x what a doctor prescribes :O
Have you ever got your Bloods done for test, LH/FSH etc...?
Yeah many have scanned and tried to fix it, osteos, physios and cortisone injections, none work and it gets expensive for no result.
To be honest it feels more like something is getting squeezed or crushed.
Took a fair time off from the gym and it got worse, preume that the shoulder got weaker and didn't support itself properly.
Yeah I thought that 800 would be a good growing dose, they say your first is your best.
Unfortunately my liver test said that its not a good idea to use the stuff at the moment, saw them again yesterday and readings were about half of what they were, pretty happy.
The doc says it might be doable if I am still set in doing, he says its not good for any one.
If things drop again I may consider a 5 weeker on 500 test e for 5 weeks.
I personally think I have high test so have no hope of trt, I gain pretty well and have no probs giving someone a damn good rogering, just want more gain quickly

Majin

Likes Dirt
Yeah many have scanned and tried to fix it, osteos, physios and cortisone injections, none work and it gets expensive for no result.
To be honest it feels more like something is getting squeezed or crushed.
Took a fair time off from the gym and it got worse, preume that the shoulder got weaker and didn't support itself properly.
Yeah I thought that 800 would be a good growing dose, they say your first is your best.
Unfortunately my liver test said that its not a good idea to use the stuff at the moment, saw them again yesterday and readings were about half of what they were, pretty happy.
The doc says it might be doable if I am still set in doing, he says its not good for any one.
If things drop again I may consider a 5 weeker on 500 test e for 5 weeks.
I personally think I have high test so have no hope of trt, I gain pretty well and have no probs giving someone a damn good rogering, just want more gain quickly
800 a huge dose, the highest ive seen in studies( not actual people) was 600mg.
If you get a chance search up Jordan Peters, the guy outlines why and ifs of doing gear hypothetically.

Youd wanna get your SHBG tested as well, if thats high then your free test will be super low

safreek

800 a huge dose, the highest ive seen in studies( not actual people) was 600mg.
If you get a chance search up Jordan Peters, the guy outlines why and ifs of doing gear hypothetically.

Youd wanna get your SHBG tested as well, if thats high then your free test will be super low
The supertest only has 186 mg per ml of test e, the other 2 are only short acting, but anyway if the liver gets all sorted out, apparently I am fine again I may well consider just the 500 if test e for a quick 8 weeks as 5 seems to be to short according.to most.
Went to the gym today to give the shoulder a try out, got to 80kg on bp before the pain started, not joint or tendon/ligament but just a strained/pulled muscle.
Going to take 2 weeks off and hopefully come back without losing to much strength, will be happy if I come back and be able to do 100kg.
I have learned my lesson, follow my bloody routine.

Majin

Likes Dirt
The supertest only has 186 mg per ml of test e, the other 2 are only short acting, but anyway if the liver gets all sorted out, apparently I am fine again I may well consider just the 500 if test e for a quick 8 weeks as 5 seems to be to short according.to most.
Went to the gym today to give the shoulder a try out, got to 80kg on bp before the pain started, not joint or tendon/ligament but just a strained/pulled muscle.
Going to take 2 weeks off and hopefully come back without losing to much strength, will be happy if I come back and be able to do 100kg.
I have learned my lesson, follow my bloody routine.
Try going to a Wellbeing doctor, some will prescribe it to you so you're not doing anything illegal.
And Test E isnt something youd run for 8, itll take 2 weeks to stabilize.
The problem with multiple esters is that the esters in a constant flux and never really stabilize. And this can lead to more unwanted side effects.

Go see a Wellbeing clinic doctor. Normally they're really good at this stuff.

and Bench really fucks shoulders in my opinion :/ Use Dumbbells, allows for a freedom of movement of the shoulder, also strengthens up the stabilization muscles more( AKA rotator cuff muscles etc...) .

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Bench really fucks shoulders in my opinion :/ Use Dumbbells, allows for a freedom of movement of the shoulder, also strengthens up the stabilization muscles more( AKA rotator cuff muscles etc...) .
Interestingly, there is not heaps of robust evidence for this, but this is well accepted in the lifting community. Not sure why, elite level trainers probably don't want to publish their 'secret' knowledge for the competition to use.

Some people are unfortunately predisposed to chronic use injurys, particularly supraspinatus impingement (not me), regardless of a low elbow position. Whilst for many chronic heavy lifters the AC joint appears to undergo degenerative changes (yes me :(). Also dysfunction in the sternoclavicular joint is not uncommon, pain, popping, symptoms of sublaxation.

I prefer dumb bells aswell, mostly due to the greater range I can use, although I find them more dangerous without an experienced spotter.