NBD - Mongoose Expert Comp

BT180

Max Pfaff
Just scored this off a mate for free. Only need to freshen it up a bit and give it back in 5 years when his son is old enough to ride it. :)

Think it's a mid-90s vintage. Mostly stock except grips, saddle and wheels of course. I think it still has the original brake pads in. Will clean it up a bit, replace brake cables/pads/chain/etc and ride it with my boy up at the BMX and pump track. Will be a lot easier than the Meta, that's for sure!!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Just scored this off a mate for free. Only need to freshen it up a bit and give it back in 5 years when his son is old enough to ride it. :)

Think it's a mid-90s vintage. Mostly stock except grips, saddle and wheels of course. I think it still has the original brake pads in. Will clean it up a bit, replace brake cables/pads/chain/etc and ride it with my boy up at the BMX and pump track. Will be a lot easier than the Meta, that's for sure!!

View attachment 365610
Are you guys Manly Warringah BMX members?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Yeah, my son is. I'm just there for moral support at the moment but will probs sign up to race at some point.
Nice! My son Max is in sprockets. I'll have my franken DJ/BMX ready soon and will come and embarrass myself on track.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Sweet, let's embarrass ourselves together. My boy Jack is in sprockets also. Do you attend gates night?

Oddjob

I probably will tomorrow. See you there. I'll bring my Pivot Point so you can identify me.

BT180

Max Pfaff
haha Funny how i'd seen you at the track multiple times but had no idea who you were. Was great to finally meet you.