Nearly There... ProjectX-Cul

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well it's been some time since I have posted a thread on my "little project"... Anyways, the bike is finally begining to look like a bike, it's getting there very slowly but surely; hoping to have it ridable, in almost complete proposed spec in a few weeks. :D

Here is ONE the latest pics to keep your mouths watering...

...You can check out more pics, speclist, info and other news at www.projectx-cul.com

-Cul

mtb_man

Likes Dirt
having ridden a handjob i can say that you're gonna enjoy that bike very much.

the bike just feels great straight away, the one i rode wasn't really set up for me on account of it being someone else's, but it just felt fantastic. It should just kill rolling singletrack :)

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I does look good. mtb_man, the bike just looks perfect, nice and compact, when I first got it I thought it looked way too small (like bmx size)... I was fearing that I spent a ton of money on something too small :oops: With Forks, Wheels, Post, Bars etc... It's a very different story, I cant wait to get on it.

PsycoDH, What do I need to get going. Ummm! Cranks, and a BB (depending on cranks brought), Cables... Thats it, The brakes and wheels I'll take off the Avanti for a while until my Maguras and Mavic/King wheelset is purchased :D

For the Cranks I am looking at Race Face Turbine LP's or NExt LP's (either compact) with Sugino chain rings. BB is probably going to be American Classic, ISIS... There are a few other parts that will be changed also, but that comes later...