Need 7.5W fork oil for Marzocchi 55CR Anywhere in Melb sell it?

safreek

Don't know if I should start a new thread, prob not. Have pulled the station out of the slider bit to have a bit of a squiz. First up, how do I remove the top part of the stanchion from the black spacer. Better yet, once I put the stanchion back and tighten the top could I just turn it upside down and inject the oil from the base. Any help is good help, even from Mooney

BKMad

Likes Dirt
Don't know if I should start a new thread, prob not. Have pulled the station out of the slider bit to have a bit of a squiz. First up, how do I remove the top part of the stanchion from the black spacer. Better yet, once I put the stanchion back and tighten the top could I just turn it upside down and inject the oil from the base. Any help is good help, even from Mooney
View attachment 382700View attachment 382701
If its anything like my old Z1 you should be able to grab the black spacer and compress the spring to expose a lock nut under the top cap. Put a spanner on the locknut and a socket on the top cap and undo.

safreek

If its anything like my old Z1 you should be able to grab the black spacer and compress the spring to expose a lock nut under the top cap. Put a spanner on the locknut and a socket on the top cap and undo.
Cheers man, exactly as said