Need help with DHx4

todd28

Likes Dirt
Okay, so i thought i would be a hero and try and change my spring in my fox dhx4 on my glory. I was told to hammer the ''bushings'' (pushings? i dunno) when i got them half way out i realized i wont be able to get them out completely. Can some one pleeeaasseeee tell me how i can solve this jerk of a problem?:confused:

Viv92

Eats Squid
Okay, so i thought i would be a hero and try and change my spring in my fox dhx4 on my glory. I was told to hammer the ''bushings'' (pushings? i dunno) when i got them half way out i realized i wont be able to get them out completely. Can some one pleeeaasseeee tell me how i can solve this jerk of a problem?:confused:
Get a socket that is around the same size as the bushing then hit them out with a rubber mallet. You might need to clamp part of the shock in a vice. Use soft jaws or wood or something.

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Take it to your LBS sounds like you dont know what your doing!