Nemesis,cowan DS,Ndiza,blur...etc*FOUND*

PEELER

Banned
Item:Nemesis,cowan DS,ndiza,blur or a bike i could use for anything..
Item condition:good enough
Price and price conditions:anything up too $2000 NOTE:im not stupid soo dont try and sell me a $500 bike for $2000;).
Extra info:please no Norco's.And has too be a strong frame.I could go a BIT higher than $2000 depending on brand etc.
FOUND PLEASE DELETE

Last edited:

snake69

Likes Bikes
Hey mate
I have a BRODIE BIGSHOT hardass, looking to sell only been ridden about 5 times otherwise stored in garage. if you are intrested add me on MSN: keighran_12@hotmail.com or give me a call 0401979591, located in Pymble, Northshore, Syd
Reguards Sam

MattyBoi

Banned
what about the kona's. such as the cowan. or even think about doing up an old DBR Hardtail, both solid, durable frames and not to costly

PEELER

Banned
what about the kona's. such as the cowan. or even think about doing up an old DBR Hardtail, both solid, durable frames and not to costly
I had a kona HT for about a year and didnt like it,And i had a DBR bsx before that and i crashed once and put a big dent in the top tube which stuffed up the geo...And it didnt feel right when i was jumpin it either.

Im more leaning towards a brodie nemesis now people,ild have one now if stainzy Pm'ed me back:rolleyes:.