Netti Factory Sale - again - bigger than I've ever seen!

hiredassassin

Likes Dirt
Hi all,

If you didn't already know about it - Netti are having their factory sale again right now in Alexandria (Mitchel road?). google it anyway...

It opened last night and was PACKED. took an hour and a half to get through the line to pay but i picked up 2 pairs of my favourite baggy shorts for $35 a pair (think i paid about 120 in a shop). awesome.

question for anyone who may know though - they were showing a vid featuring rockstar racing and the scott 24 hour - anybody know what this movie is? I'd be interested to see it...

tex72

Likes Dirt
Hi all,

question for anyone who may know though - they were showing a vid featuring rockstar racing and the scott 24 hour - anybody know what this movie is? I'd be interested to see it...
That would be the 'What Goes on Tour' dvd. It is stuck to the cover on the latest (Aug/Sep/Oct 2010) edition of Mountain Biking Australia.

mtb5150

Likes Dirt
I was there last night and it was a great deal. It was packed. I got jersey & shorts for myself, two sons and wife, new helmet & gloves for me. All for $200. Got to the till only to remember I needed another helmet and gloves for one of my sons. I'll have to go back.