new admin

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Dreaming, he's been around for ages and often submits lots of aticles for the main page.

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
interesting ive never noticed him before mayber because he didnt threaten to poke me with the banning stick or beat me over the head with it like johnny almost did

good times good times

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
:confused: You don't know who Lindsay is? Come on, he's one of the quickest DH riders in the country! Top bloke too.;)

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:confused: You don't know who Lindsay is? Come on, he's one of the quickest DH riders in the country! Top bloke too.;)
Not only that, i can count with my own fingers the number of people who've been here longer than he has!

Ty

Eats Squid
who the hell is DOM? does he even own a mtb?

and do you really think that this topic needs to exist in the site problems fourm?

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha you can edit the wikis for all the mods... maybe you tech heads should change it...

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
An angry dwarf like creature who thrives off e-bullying people and abuse of the banning stick to make up with his underpaid poor lifestyle as a gym teacher, he often rides a kids bike but does also own a dual suspension mountain rider. we <3 ryan.
Hahah good work Ruckus_Lord :p

DOM

Eats Squid
The Ghost who walks ;)

Yes I still own a damm MTB Ty !!! =p .... Tyres are flat though ! but im working on it !