New AMB?

CHADDY

Likes Bikes
Has anyone got a copy of the new AMB?
Stuck up here on a mountain and cant get to the news agent.
A little bird told me a mate of mine is in it.

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nah the new one comes out next month i think. I also have a subscription and don't have the mag yet. That liitle bird must be the editor of AMB:eek:.

CHADDY

Likes Bikes
Hmmmm.
I get a subs too, but it take the couier pidgeons a long time to get it here. A bit heavy for them... but they are faster than the mountsain goats that deliver the bike parts...

OK
Then what magazine came out in the past day or so with a young Aussie rider on the cover?

motox199

Likes Dirt
I went out and bought a copy this morning thinking my subscription one wouldn't come as it hasn't for 2 months, and then 2 minutes after i got home the postman pulled up in the driveway with it. :rolleyes::p it's a good read though, and the DVD is pretty sick. I'll probably sell the second one to a mate haha. Oh and Dave Inabinet is on the cover on the commencal meta 55 Chaddy.

Last edited:

benz1

Likes Bikes
As the person above said the cover is Dave Inabinet.
Here is a photo, Sorry about the crap quality.

benz1

Likes Bikes
Well it depends what your looking for in a magazine. I thought so but that could just be because I ride XC and their is a fair bit of XC content in there (bikes, manly dam review etc.)

jaseh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That bike on the cover looks familiar.....

Thats right, it's sitting in my garage atm!!!!:D:D:D:D

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You get a DVD but I also noticed that the cover price has gone up by $2.
It's not a great read for the money compared to the UK Dirt mag.

The DVD was pretty good (about 80 minutes) mainly just shorts (teasers) of various MTB flicks. Earther 5, 4, Super 8, Between the Tape, NWD8, Inevitable Descent, Seasons and more.

But sure if you're in the market for an XC or AM rig it could be a worthwhile buy, they review some nice Carbon Duallies this time round.