New Bike - confused on choices

Dangals

Likes Dirt
You can get the BUPA 15% discount with a basic membership. Join for a month and cancel before first payment. Discount sorted. Or maybe just compare them to your current health insurer and make the change
Interesting - our cover is perfect for us but doing the old join and leave before payment trick could be useful

It’s a touch over your budget, but check out the Craftworks ENR.
Familiar with Craftworks and rode some of the early DH bikes they had via mates who bought them... it is as you state though a little out of my budget.

Nice to see they are still kicking about though.

Gotta admit though I am leaning heavily towards the Meta 4.2 essential as it has one of the best kits on a bike that price that I have found so far... doing some more digging as got another week or so before I will need to decide

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Get a Transition Sentinel

great bike
They might be but just got an email back from the supplier and they are waaaaay over my budget as the base AL version starts at $5k and the specs are crap in comparison to things like the Canyon/Commencal etc

safreek

I just wish people would still be dicks about their chosen wheelsize hahaha.
I did a 29r joke and got bagged, some sad people on here PC wise, but yet we still laff at tranny jokes. 26 for men, 27.5 for those who arnt sure, 29 for, well, straight guys who need to justify their sexuality to the world. Come on down. Low:confused:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
They might be but just got an email back from the supplier and they are waaaaay over my budget as the base AL version starts at $5k and the specs are crap in comparison to things like the Canyon/Commencal etc
Yeah they are very expensive. If I didn’t have parts that already fit I couldn’t afford my transition scout. Worth it for the ladyboy jokes and ride quality though.

Just buy the meta though, fantastic bikes and carbon is over rated shit anyway

Now if only they came in 26.........

safreek

Yeah they are very expensive. If I didn’t have parts that already fit I couldn’t afford my transition scout. Worth it for the ladyboy jokes and ride quality though.

Just buy the meta though, fantastic bikes and carbon is over rated shit anyway

Now if only they came in 26.........
Trannies round 26 are def the hottest, Carlotta has had her day

indica

Serial flasher
Those Canyons look great. Even the cheaper 5.0s look like really good bikes.
Still enjoying my Sanction though :D