New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
ICMYI...

That is honestly the limit of my involvement. I have no idea who Dirtdiggling is but it's a quite a creative name in this context.
Nah I wasn’t directing the question at you, it was a Scott evil reference cos I was called number 2.
The diggler definitely knows how to diggle though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Paypal deets please, I'll even send it friends and family for the right number of froth credits.

Plenty of froth to go round! I'm churning up a fresh batch now! Nearly got a full 9 litres...no PayPal, I only operate need direct debit so those arseholes in big business don't Rob you and my other supporters of getting the full leverage of your well received but reciprocation free contributions. My Swiss bank details are...

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Genuine question here, how much of the history of the Belrose Bike Park do you know? Do you remember how long ago it was when that project was first announced and when they originally anticipated it would be completed?
That has more to do with the antics of the criminals on Northern Beaches Council than empty promises and froth from the builders though.
They haven't asked for public donations, have they?

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Genuine question here, how much of the history of the Belrose Bike Park do you know? Do you remember how long ago it was when that project was first announced and when they originally anticipated it would be completed?
Roughly 12 years ago that the background work began with Trailcare and associated crew. Probably at the back of minds for a lot longer than that.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Sorry my question was slightly rhetorical, I am aware of the history behind Belrose I was just wondering if @Dirtdiggling knew.
That has more to do with the antics of the criminals on Northern Beaches Council than empty promises and froth from the builders though.
They haven't asked for public donations, have they?
My point was merely that all parties began with good intentions and in good faith on that project as well.
Maybe they have to wait for tip soil contamination issues to be dealt with?
Not that I'm aware of it seemed to be mainly good old fashioned bureaucracy enthusiastic use of red tape.

Roughly 12 years ago that the background work began with Trailcare and associated crew. Probably at the back of minds for a lot longer than that.

The Facebook page says 3.5 million buckuroos to build some jumps 12 years to get there ?

You be standing in the VIP line with your bike along time.

I'm diggling for info, because there isn't any