New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

T.3

Likes Dirt
I'd love nothing more than it to be around Berowra but they are talking 120kms of trail. Surely there isn't that much non crown/national park land available for this in that area that developers wouldn't have their eye on. Would be ecstatic to be proven wrong though

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I'd love nothing more than it to be around Berowra but they are talking 120kms of trail. Surely there isn't that much non crown/national park land available for this in that area that developers wouldn't have their eye on. Would be ecstatic to be proven wrong though
It’ll be close enough ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The suspense is killing me!!!! We have to wait till they announce on the 15th then we'll have to wait for it to be built.... I hate waiting!!!!!! I am not patient!!!

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The suspense is killing me!!!! We have to wait till they announce on the 15th then we'll have to wait for it to be built.... I hate waiting!!!!!! I am not patient!!!
Mee too! A bit of online mtb retail therapy should pass the time

Reactions: T.3

D2R

Likes Bikes
I think the single tree in the middle on the left gives it away.

Will be interesting to see how it develops.

Binaural

Eats Squid
I think the single tree in the middle on the left gives it away.
The road and its orientation is an even stronger tell. You got'em! Note to organisers: this is what happens when you tease too long, you get your big announcement gazumped.

Mods - I reckon this bit of A+ sleuthing merits a cool custom title for D2R ;)

Location wise - that's firmly on the central coast side of the Hawkesbury and isn't really Sydney in any sense, but it's a lot closer than Awaba or Ourimbah. Really exciting! Will be interesting to see what sort of trails they build there, I hope Synergy refrain from over-building like they did at Hornsby.

Last edited:

LPG

likes thicc birds
the road up the top to the road down the bottom shows 200m elevation which isn't too bad.

Still a fair bit less than we have at Mt Keira and the rest of the Illawarra escarpment which already has plenty of awesome trails