New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think possibly Illawarra escarpment, they did just release a statement saying the area is being scoped out for MTB plans.
No way. It is only NPWS land being considered here and things don’t move that quick when parks are involved. A MTB strategy is open for consultation, See link above

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Come on!! We have been lobbying for years but still not turning dirt. I hope we are past the early stages:
Sorry, I meant in the early stages of the entire process, compared to this proposal which sounds like it's council approved and ready to go.

I hope you guys enjoy the same success; Sydney needs a few developments like this.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry, I meant in the early stages of the entire process, compared to this proposal which sounds like it's council approved and ready to go.

I hope you guys enjoy the same success; Sydney needs a few developments like this.
All good, I was going only joking and forgot to include a :) It’s a long process on gov or private land so this has probably been in the works for a while.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
There will be an announcement soon and leaking the details would only detract from the big launch that Synergy has worked hard for behind the scenes for a long time now and because Adrian asked me not to.
Fair enough.

Should be good, they did pretty awesome work up in hornsby. especially considering the molehill they have to work with there!