New bikes! woop... Leaf Cycles etc

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
I'm too lazy to write anything, so I'll just paste my blog post

http://ctnimports.com.au/team/callan-robison/blog/post/new-bikes/

"So last week I was sitting on Facebook, as I do. I tend to do that sometimes... I noticed a guy I went to school with was selling an STP0 for around $500. I instinctively offered $200, as it IS and STP. Long story short - I picked it up for $230.

I let him know that if there was anything wrong with it, I'd be wanting my money back. (I would have looked over the bike there, but it was pouring with rain)... I took it home and noticed the Pikes were bent.

Long story short... AGAIN. I paid $110 with bent pikes. Later that day I picked up some DJ2's for $10. ...fully working STP for $120? Stoked!

Matt @ CTN was also kind enough to let me have a new frame! A Leaf Cycles Ruler. This was built up early sunday morning.

As I'm trying to ease back into riding after a back injury, I am/was reluctant to ride too hard, so I went for a lap of Manly Dam on the STP later that afternoon.

On the way back I ran into a few friends on their way to ride Thornleigh skatepark - I couldn't say no to that...

First impressions of the bike were wow it's short! It spins and manuals with ease... STOKED

Anyway - Photos!

Last edited:

gliss

Likes Dirt
lol on the first pic, I was like, oh how did he do that two tone colour scheme...?

oh it's just mud...

>.<