Bigbry21

Hay shipping capital of the world!
Hey guys! I’m new to rotor burn and mountain biking in general. I rode BMX for about 12 years and after that had a specialized rock hopper to mess around on. I sold it recently and decided to build a bike that was 1/2 dream, 1/4 research and 1/4 budget. Let me know what you guys think. This bike was built cause I’ll be moving back to Washington state in the few years and want to start riding consistently.
Bike frame is 2017 Evil insurgent XL. Race Face arc wheels with zee hubs. Shimano zee derailleur, sunrace cassette, shimano saint cranks and chain ring. Rockshox boxxer World Cup 180mm, shimano saint brakes and rotor. Race face atlas bars, direct mount stem and seat. PNW components dropper, saint shifter and had Rockshox rc3 shock but just upgraded to vivid R2C coil.
thanks for any comments.

Attachments

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys! I’m new to rotor burn and mountain biking in general. I rode BMX for about 12 years and after that had a specialized rock hopper to mess around on. I sold it recently and decided to build a bike that was 1/2 dream, 1/4 research and 1/4 budget. Let me know what you guys think. This bike was built cause I’ll be moving back to Washington state in the few years and want to start riding consistently.
Bike frame is 2017 Evil insurgent XL. Race Face arc wheels with zee hubs. Shimano zee derailleur, sunrace cassette, shimano saint cranks and chain ring. Rockshox boxxer World Cup 180mm, shimano saint brakes and rotor. Race face atlas bars, direct mount stem and seat. PNW components dropper, saint shifter and had Rockshox rc3 shock but just upgraded to vivid R2C coil.
thanks for any comments.
Looks awesome, congrats! Take it over to the post your ride section and use the template though and you will get more feedback.

moorey

call me Mia
Nice. Where you planning to pedal a DH bike, that requires a dropper?*

*I used to run one on an old DH bike, when I knew it was a fair distance between shuttle points, and also once did a 50km XC ride on the same DH bike with dropper, just to prove a point. I’m still recovering.

Nice rig. Enjoy.

Bigbry21

Hay shipping capital of the world!
Nice. Where you planning to pedal a DH bike, that requires a dropper?*

*I used to run one on an old DH bike, when I knew it was a fair distance between shuttle points, and also once did a 50km XC ride on the same DH bike with dropper, just to prove a point. I’m still recovering.

Nice rig. Enjoy.
Honestly I built this bike as my one and only bike. I have kids who like to ride around the neighborhood, to the park and there is small bike park not far from me in Mesa that has a few different lines the city built with dirt jump track and an advanced course with wooden take offs to dirt transitions. I just didn’t want me knees hitting my chin when I’m cruising wit the kids!!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’m in Gilbert AZ USA
Well then...you're a lot way from most of us here! What's the riding like in your 'hood?

Also...why the burn? While there has been a little bit of international use, it isn't exactly our signature style. Here's to diversity!