new cranks,what to get???

norcotim

Likes Dirt
hey fella's

the time has come to get rid of the profiles and find something new, i was thinking along the lines of Oddy wombolts or 41 thermals, wtp royals or fly bike 2 piece, So has anyone had experiences with any of these cranks pro's con's,

cheers tim

all input is welcome

Leechie

Likes Dirt
41 thermals.. pretty good. Im running them now.. more than happy with them. Pretty similar to profiles which you just came off. Only come in black. (43oz)

Wombolts.. my mates seem to have a problem with them coming loose. And another bad thing with them if you wreck the spindle.. the drive side is attacked to the spindle so you in a bit of crap then (unless a new one can be pressed in?) But on the other hand.. dam light and hot looking cranks. Dont come with a bb (29.4oz without a bb)

The new fly cranks look hot as ! Iv only heard good things about them, the look fantastic and are real light. Spindle is also replaceable and they come in rad colours. (27.2oz)

Another option could be team stolen cranks. Defently some of the best looking cranks on the market. Come in millions of colours and are pretty good on weight. (33.8oz)

Hope this helps

bmx>mtb

Likes Dirt
cranks

if your after somthing a bit cheaper the stolen team cranks are strong and light
i run them and there fine

Trailst4r

Likes Dirt
Wombolts.. my mates seem to have a problem with them coming loose. And another bad thing with them if you wreck the spindle.. the drive side is attacked to the spindle so you in a bit of crap then (unless a new one can be pressed in?) But on the other hand.. dam light and hot looking cranks. Dont come with a bb (29.4oz without a bb)
i had some trouble with the cluster inside. now it works good again.
get them they're great <3

ronald mcdonald

Farkin guerilla
either go 41 thermals or wombolts.
wombolts are good casue there light but some people say they bend easily and other people reakon there heaps good.

41 thermals are heavier but stronger.