New Demo in the House

Davf

Likes Dirt
Nice ride mate, looks good. If i were you though, i'd get the stem as low as possible. Also, how much does she weigh??

Az

Likes Dirt
Davf said:
Nice ride mate, looks good. If i were you though, i'd get the stem as low as possible. Also, how much does she weigh??
Yeah, have cut another 10mm off the steerer, just through a couple of spacers in there to get it rolling for the pics

Was a 21kish build on the other frame, now have a small over a medium and
06 boxxer races instead of 05.

Bottom Bracket is a Truvativ Team DH Giga pipe...........................

red_dog

Likes Dirt
How do you find the MTX as opposed to the 729's in terms of noticable weight?
I built another set of wheels with MAG30's, because I mashed my 729's front and rear and I couldnt beleive the difference in extra weight - Dont reccommend it at all....

eternalgorias

Likes Dirt
Az said:
Bottom Bracket is a Truvativ Team DH Giga pipe...........................
I was asking because im trying to set my demo9 up with a hussefelt double chainring, and am having issuses with the spacing on my howitzer bottom bracket to get the correct chainline length and front derailluer movement. I think I need a longer spindle, Any suggestions? I might pose this question in parts and stuff. oh and demos rule :)

Last edited:

Az

Likes Dirt
red_dog said:
How do you find the MTX as opposed to the 729's in terms of noticable weight?
I built another set of wheels with MAG30's, because I mashed my 729's front and rear and I couldnt beleive the difference in extra weight - Dont reccommend it at all....
Listed weight for the MTX is 640g v's 675g for 729. Mags weigh in at a beefy
850 each!!! They were and easy build and are holding up well!! cant say it made a massive difference weight wise, as the demo came stock with 325.....rear didnt last long!!!