New Enduro fork... I want one!

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When these drop below $700 I'm in.

Mattoc has been flawless for two years on my hardtail and I haven't touched it.

This fork will be a complete beast.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
When these drop below $700 I'm in.

Mattoc has been flawless for two years on my hardtail and I haven't touched it.

This fork will be a complete beast.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Hope that Mattoc keeps on being flawless. Don't think they're gonna be under $700 for some time :p

kten

I bought the Mezzer and I'm blown away at how good it is. Bought it direct from Hayes in the US (and shipped to me from one of those forwarding services).
Best fork I've ridden to date. Super stiff, damping is controlled with no spiking, really supportive on big hits and manages the small repetitive hits and trail chatter at a level I haven't experienced before.
Also really easy to change the travel. Two nuts to get the lowers off, a cassette tool with a slot in it to remove the air shaft, fit spacers and refit in reverse without even losing any oil. So far I'm super happy with it.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I bought the Mezzer and I'm blown away at how good it is. Bought it direct from Hayes in the US (and shipped to me from one of those forwarding services).
Best fork I've ridden to date. Super stiff, damping is controlled with no spiking, really supportive on big hits and manages the small repetitive hits and trail chatter at a level I haven't experienced before.
Also really easy to change the travel. Two nuts to get the lowers off, a cassette tool with a slot in it to remove the air shaft, fit spacers and refit in reverse without even losing any oil. So far I'm super happy with it.
29 27.5? Which offset? What have you mounted it onto? What rear shock have you paired it with?

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Price?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I hate you so much right now...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

kten

29 27.5? Which offset? What have you mounted it onto? What rear shock have you paired it with?
29er 44mm offset 160mm travel. Currently on a Turbo Levo (aarrgh ebike I know) but is going onto my new Hightower. Currently std rear shock on both bikes but hoping for an Ohlins coil for the Levo as the fork is allowing bigger speeds than the Rockshox can deal with.
There was a fuck up with my first order when their ordering system reversed my order overnight and refunded the money. I was then contacted a day or so later by Hayes and they offered me a discount code to order again...I couldn't turn it down.