New Enduro fork... I want one!

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
New DVO Onyx for the 29ers, looks like it'll come in at the same price as the Mezzer with a 1049USD price tag.
Wonder how much this weighs given the Diamond was heavier than the Lyrik or the 36. They have been dragging the chain getting this released for so long and now with the 37mm stanchions of the Mezzer plus the alleged Fox 38 coming out I wonder if they've missed the boat?

kten

Claimed weight at 2290g. I'm sure they'll be stiff enough, smaller diameter tube with more material on it is likely the name of the game there.
I'm sure it'll be stiff enough too and those in the know will know it'll be a great fork but the mtb marketing machine will have over run them by that point and everyone will be calling them noodles lol

Reactions: Zaf

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Which will bring on the triple clamp 36 route. Which I'm really kind of looking forward to.

https://mrpbike.com/products/bartlett

Oh Bartlett, you gorgeous idea you.
Mojo also offer a conversion kit to turn your fox 36 into a reduced offset dual crown fork.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zaf

kten

Hayes got back to me regarding the issues with the Mezzer. Turns out it's a "larger than expected initial run issue and the lower replacement solution is still several weeks out."

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Hayes got back to me regarding the issues with the Mezzer. Turns out it's a "larger than expected initial run issue and the lower replacement solution is still several weeks out."
I will have to see how mine go. I read some people have been lucky not had any play. Frame won't be here for another 6 weeks so will have to wait.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
  • Spend $1500 on a fork.
  • Consider yourself lucky if it works without fault, out of the box.

This industry man, never fails to disappoint.
I get real mad sometimes.

Like I remember the amount of times my 36 went for warranty before it got put on the bike.

Bikes are fun, the industry isn’t.

teK--

Eats Squid
I get real mad sometimes.

Like I remember the amount of times my 36 went for warranty before it got put on the bike.

Bikes are fun, the industry isn’t.
Funny you mention, because what really pisses me off is when it is up to workshops to offer aftermarket services such as blueprinting (make sure bushings are aligned, and not too tight or too loose, ensure no excessive grease in air springs, correct oil levels etc) when really it should be the job of the manufacturer . But instead they release a fork that is 'good enough'