New EVIL build

Bigbry21

Hay shipping capital of the world!
Decided to build a bike myself with little experience. This bike was modeled after the Evil Insurgent park bike build that Evil offered but I did for less than half. 2017 insurgent frame. Race Face ARC hoops with ZEE hubs. Shimano saint cranks, brakes, rotors and shifter. Race Face atlas bars, seat and direct mount stem. RockShox Boxxer 180mm and Rockshox vivid R2C coil. Sunrace cassette and PNW dropper for cruising around the neighborhood with the kids! Rode BMX for -2 years but new to mountain biking/park riding/DH/bike building. Would love to know what experienced guys think. Thanks

Attachments

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Quality build there mate and the bike looks awesome. Interested to see that you run a left hand front brake - did you grow up riding like that? Unusual in Australia (I think).

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Well that explains that then. I hear this internet thing has gone world wide recently...
So I've been told. Malcolm Turnbull must have finished building and they finally unkinked all of the cables.
Those are very US looking wall sockets on shots #2 and #3.

Very nice bike and a reasonably clean and functional garage too.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Huge bike for a midget (or to be more PC, somebody vertically challenged) looking at the drill press in the pics @Bigbry21 must be all of 3'6".