shnizza

Likes Dirt
hey guys im shnizza im 15 and ride XC/road and i
dont mind riding a bit of DH and park every now
and then and dirt jumps when there around

badlad

Cannon Fodder
hey, my name's badlad and i'm new here.

i like riding with my mates and my dad. i have a bmx, a cross country bike and a dirt jump bike. my dad says he'll get me a downhill bike if i'd like to race 1 day.

i also like rugby league, i play front row for valentine devils.

i have a bulldog and a cat. the cat is a bit nuts.:D

seeya.:cool:

casper99

Likes Dirt
newbi

hey this is my first time on farkin i ride xc and wondering if any one on the forum is from northern NSW?

lucky13

Likes Dirt
hey, my name's badlad and i'm new here.

i like riding with my mates and my dad. i have a bmx, a cross country bike and a dirt jump bike. my dad says he'll get me a downhill bike if i'd like to race 1 day.

i also like rugby league, i play front row for valentine devils.

i have a bulldog and a cat. the cat is a bit nuts.:D

seeya.:cool:
that's my little dude.

Last edited:

C.R.S.Km.D

Likes Bikes
hi im cameron

i am 15. i ride DH/FR and DJ/Street. i own a mongoose BDT and a SPecialized Pstreet. my other hobbies include playing the electric guitar, sailing, karate and flying.

cheers,

cameron

Mr 0uch

Squid
Hello, my names Josh D. And im a Bike-oholic;)
im currently out of action, as my Apollo evolution XC got smashed up in a car accident. im waiting for my insurance to come through so i can get my new bike.

michaelmark5

Cannon Fodder
Hello all my name is Mike I love VW's and I ride bmx, DH,DS and I love to dirt jump or just ride single track.I turned 30 this past March and i'm really excited about getting back into mountain biking.I use to ride Plattekill mt. almost every weekend.There are some sick trails around my home town so I figure I should take advantage of the nice weather.I'm planning on picking up a Balfa bb7 in the very near future and i'm building a ellsworth and i'm on a Terrible one Garrett Byrnes ltd.bmx now.
~Mike

Bikepro

Squid
Hey guys

Im Jon and live in Melbourne but from the Uk
I am into freeriding but am getting into downhill and hopefully will be buying a downhill bike soon.

cheers

921812.yr10

Likes Dirt
hi guys

I'm james and I live on the Gold Coast and I ride street/DJ i have an upgraded stp 2 soon going to have a stp 0 or pro.
i also ride dirt bikes i have a KTM exc 250-f

Mainee

Likes Bikes
Hi All,

New to moutain biking, been riding for about 3 months now. Mainly ride XC on Jamis Durango 2.0. Have been riding Forrest quite a bit and love the single track out there.

Would like to find some good single track around Torquay, Anglesea, Pt Lonsdale area. etc.

Cheers.

mufasa

Squid
hey, i'm mufasa (real name mitch) got a xc and do things with it its not made for (by that i mean dh, don't get any ideas :eek:). live in vic in surfiing territory. won't stop me getting out to the you yangs though :D.
recent'y broke me ankle though so i'm way outa wack, just got back on the bike last week, i ride like a girl.

Aye im Adam im 15 love Downhill racing and i ride a 2007 norco Wolverine amd like meeting new people so send me a message or two

on2wheels

Cannon Fodder
hi all

hi every one i am new to the bike world i have just bought my self a giant xtc2
i hope to get fit and have some fun all my mates have bikes so i had to try it i live down at nowra so a few good spots to ride around here hope to meet up with some of you on the tracks. DAVE

shredder dj

Likes Dirt
This wasn't around when I joined up, so i'll say hi now.

G'day, my names James, im 14 and love riding, mostly XC, Dirt Jumping and Downhill. Don't mind just going on casual rides to up the fitness a bit.

Catch ya!

Hey guys

I"m a total newbie and I'd like to say im a good rider but i would be lying. It seem most of the guys at Farkin's r pretty insain riders, im just getting into the whole thing.

J@CkSON

Likes Bikes
hey guys my names Jackson im 14 and i live in the south west of WA. I like DH/FR and DJ and sometimes a bit of park. havent seen to many ppl around my area on here so if ya are give me a pm or something. Cheers