New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Frenzel

Likes Bikes
hey guys,
Names Craig but to most its Frenzel, 22 and living in Adelaide and I'm just getting back into the thick of things here in SA.

Looking at getting a Norco A-Line Park Edition 2007 on Thursday, cant wait

Other than that I hit up my local St. Marrys and will get to Eagle on the hill soon with my new ride :D

That's about it guys, this seems like an awesome place

Fridge-Seal

Likes Bikes
Hi everyone
My name's Tom, I'm 17, and I've been into MTB since the very start of '09. I technically ride an XC bike and go XC racing, but do pretty much every other discipline with it :p
. I'm looking to getting into DJ'ing and street riding once I get my NS Traffic frame built up (W.I.P. Custom build ) :)

oh yeah, I live in Albury. It's pretty cool here!

mikatnite

Cannon Fodder
Hey all! I'm real new to this site and extremely late to get into Mountain Biking! 45 years old and just getting started. I've stayed in pretty good shape over the years and wanted to get into something different. I live in the USA in a city east of Los Angeles, California called Riverside. I heard of this website on the MTB Show. Looking forward to catching up and I have an extremely long way to go!!!

scrubzy

Squid
Hey I'm Will.
I just got into biking this year when I downhilled at Thredbo.
I have a bike but its not very good :p (Trek Mt 220) - I've had it since I was ten or something.
I may or may not be getting a new bike for christmas and a mate told me this was a good place to look.
So hey guys :)

hds

Squid
Hi im hunter

i like to ride dh and dj on my norco sasquach and im buying a transition bottle rocket frame soon, i also play guitar:D

Chucker_boi

Likes Dirt
Hey guys...

Im from Geelong love riding down the river some sweet jumps there... I am a beginner rider and have recently purchased a GT chucker 2.0...

Merry Christmas...

Cheers

eddy1.7

Likes Dirt
hey my names franki,
i like to eat chickens at my local fruit shop and downhill at my local tracks,
im the spare time i do gymnastic's/ballet.:p

A1!

Squid
My name's Andrew and i'm an alcoholic with a bike riding problem.

hahaha from The Gap, Brisbane. I ride the Gap Creek trails fairly regulary.

Gap Pride.....What, What!

greetings from Lexypoibra

Hi All
lexypoibra here I ride xc and love it.
Im in Melb Eastern subs and ride around the dandenongs Lysterfield and anywhere i can ride
hope to see you on the tracks
Cheers L

G-Tek

Likes Bikes
Hi from Tasmania

Hi everyone.

I'm from Tassie, looking to get into some XC riding for fitness and fun. Hope to post here more often soon.

Jaker_h

Cannon Fodder
Hi there guys and gals!

I'm Jake and 24 and on the sunshine coast in qld. Just ordered myself a Jamis Durango and really looking foward to getting out there on some trails! I must say rotorburn looks like a great resource for newbie like myself (I've got some reading to do!).

Anyhow that's me, looking foward to getting into the scene and meeting some new people!

Enjoy,
Jake
:)

azz2811

Cannon Fodder
Hello,

Im Alex from Adelaide :) i just recently joined this forum and have been doing a bit of reading and so far it seems very good!, i should soon be buying my new bike for some street/park riding

See you round!

Wolfbeard

Likes Bikes
Hey I'm Wolfbeard and obviously, new here.
I only just got into MTB a couple of months ago when it became available for school sport, and I've found I really enjoy it.
A friend recommended this website to me and it seems so far like a very good one for buying gear for my bike (which had been left out in the rain for about six months before I started using it).

Last edited:
In looking for more info on converting to singlespeed I cam across this great forum. Hello from Moree in northern NSW. I enjoy XC and DH having competed in the Walcha Westpac Helicopter team ride for the last three years I am finding there are so many different versions (for want of a better word) of riding that I am coming across. I am also in the market for an updated bike as my old faithful GT Outpost is now 11 years old and I just lost the rear derailleur due to chainsuck at Ourimbah over Christmas, hence the idea to convert to singlespeed.

Ahoy!

I'm new here and decided to join your forums to find out more info on Australian riding scene as I'll be (hopefully) immegraitng there :D

30 Years old ... so not quite young, not quite old :p
I ride DH
I ride AM
I surf
Work in software development ( :( )

nickg78

Likes Dirt
Hello!
Been biking for quite a while, just got my new dualy and looking forward to many days happy riding round sydney.

Demo Eight

Likes Bikes
Hi everyone, I'm Sam, from Perth, WA. I've just back into riding last year after a long time off the bike( work took priority til I woke up to having a life). Just picked up my first downhill bike, 2010 Spesh Demo 8 I. I also have a 2009 Giant Reign X1. Cheers

BLKFOZ

Likes Dirt
G'Day all,
New to the forum.
I'm from the Lower Mountains and ride XC.
I've got a Giant Strata.
Looking forward to getting info about some nice trails through the Blue Mountains.
I've done Oaks - the last 5odd km of single track were good but the rest is a bit average.
Also done the White Cross rd loop and through to St Columbus/Grose Head.
Heading to Yellowmundie asap.
Cheers.