new improved Orange Alpine 160

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
The Alpine 160 looks blitzing, especially in green.If i lived near mountains i would be super tempted.
Am considering a new trail/AM build and the Orange 5 has my attention, gotta say i like the simplicity. the only problem i have is test riding one.
would want to spend an hour or 3 on one but i dont know anyone with one and no one in adelayed stocks 'em.
Boysik, do you know the weight of a 5 frame in medium?
I have a 5, i have weighed it but forget exacly what it was, it was about the same as a '11 Yeti 575 i had. Not a super light bike but certainly a blast to ride and a definate all rounder

my medium/17" 5 runs Haven wheels, havoc bars, RS Revelation 150mm forks, Cane Creek DB air shock, RF carbon cranks/XO guide/36t, XO/XT/X9 10 speed drivetrain, 2.35 Maxxis tyres, Reverb, XT trail pedals
just scrapes under 13kg, could easily lose +500g in tyres, CCDB is pretty heavy too, 12kg or less wouldn't be out of the question for a more XC/Trail set up

BM Epic

Eats Squid
just say no to bikes...................
I am going to quote you Mr F, the next bike you get i will remind you of this quote, should be another week before you buy your next bike, so i wont have to wait long!!..hehehehe!