New Kranked film = Revolve (staring Sam Hill)

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Looks great, no not because it has Sam in it, just because it is great!
Invaders Must Die - The Prodigy

Thought I would post that before people start asking! ^^^^

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What? How did they put Pietermaritzburg WC footage in already?

Footage of Kovariks race run crash!!

Last edited:

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hope they have changed their approach a bit after the last one which was a let down somehow.

tombre2

Likes Dirt
that looks sweet! love the north shore with 4 or 5 riders in it.

definately going to be part of the collection

who...?

Likes Dirt
The shots are really quick but it looks like they have some awsome tracks in there and looks like a sweet vid as well.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He's wearing his new kit, he went over the bars in his race run (like in that vid) and I recognise the background / surrounds. Plus all the DH race footage is Pietermaritzburg.

notso

Likes Dirt
They've put that trailer together so quickly. As you said... all the race footage is from 3 days ago

Ryan

Radministrator
Got that album the other day and was thinking what an awesome song that would be for a bike film.

That superflip in the woods was legit.

The last Kranked had an awesome trailer but was a disappointing film, hopefully this doesn't follow the same trend because that was a pretty bloody cool trailer in my opinion.

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There is atleast 5 tracks on IMD that I have been spying for a video/stills segment. That movie will be OTT for sure.

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Got that album the other day and was thinking what an awesome song that would be for a bike film.

That superflip in the woods was legit.

The last Kranked had an awesome trailer but was a disappointing film, hopefully this doesn't follow the same trend because that was a pretty bloody cool trailer in my opinion.
Yeah, and I hope it's longer than the cr@p they have been dishing out as well.
But if it's tripe...please make it short!:D