VIC New old stock rockshox uppers and lowers (sold)

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Wait...why are you getting Dale to tell me? I talk to you more than him :p
It is the mystery of the dance.

I've messaged Hipstar a couple of reminders. It's been sitting here since December. He mentions collecting it and then doesn't. He'll have fun cleaning it, lots of spiders to rehome! :D

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Those totems would look good on the front of my norco freeride hardtail :p
There's a lot of people think the same

I'm thinking a free for all gladiator event, winner takes the forks. Televised with pay per view, I should just about make up their value

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There's a lot of people think the same

I'm thinking a free for all gladiator event, winner takes the forks. Televised with pay per view, I should just about make up their value

I'm in for that. Bare fists or bear fists?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I've had to reconsider how much I'm hoarding after some more stuff found its way into my garage today

The totems are a tease, they're for poodle. He won't let go of them easy Id imagine

The white revs are for canary I think. She'll confirm soon enough, if she doesn't want them, they're $100 (26", new and unused, no internals, loooong straight steerer, 20mm axle)

The sids are up for grabs, $100 again (26", new and unused, no internals, loooong tapered steerer, 15mm axle)

The toras are $40 (26”, new CSU, used lowers, no internals, QR axle)

Reba (?) Air u-turn uppers $40 (new and unused, straight steerer)

Revelation (?) Uppers $40 (new and unused, tapered steerer)

Steel rigid forks $50 (29", used, straight steerer, QR, disc only)

Broken Sid lowers are free, @ausdb has first dibs

Purty purty pictures...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Do the 15mm Sid lowers have an axle @Plankosaurus ?
No, sorry no lowers or internals. Should have mentioned that too.

A lazy $20 will set you up with an Allen key axle though

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
You mean no axle or internal?
Cool. Only after a set of 15 or 20 lowers in Sid/Reba. Got 20mm Rebas a local kid dropped on a rock and dented.
Sigh. Cheers.
I'd happily hand over the Sid lowers only, but they're a different size to the Reba uppers so wouldn't do you much good I think. Message me if you want to strike a deal, always up for helping out those local kids

moorey

call me Mia
I'd happily hand over the Sid lowers only, but they're a different size to the Reba uppers so wouldn't do you much good I think. Message me if you want to strike a deal, always up for helping out those local kids

Kids be damned. They were nicer feeling that the sids for the old Gringo commuter.
I was thinking Sid and Reba uppers/lowers were interchangeable.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Kids be damned. They were nicer feeling that the sids for the old Gringo commuter.
I was thinking Sid and Reba uppers/lowers were interchangeable.
i thought the same till i had them all on hand.

tora - all on its lonesome, internals not even interchangable

recon + reba + pike + revelation - cross compatible, internals should work with sid still

Sid - uses shorter stanchions, cant run other uppers in sid lowers and sid uppers will sit really low on other lowers

u-turn - has a different spring leg to the rest. lowers cross compatible but uppers are on their own.

moorey

call me Mia
i thought the same till i had them all on hand.

tora - all on its lonesome, internals not even interchangable

recon + reba + pike + revelation - cross compatible, internals should work with sid still

Sid - uses shorter stanchions, cant run other uppers in sid lowers and sid uppers will sit really low on other lowers

u-turn - has a different spring leg to the rest. lowers cross compatible but uppers are on their own.
There’s 80/100 sids and 100/120 sids...same lowers?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
There’s 80/100 sids and 100/120 sids...same lowers?
If I gave you an answer there's a 50% chance I'd be right. I have no idea sorry. Quite possibly they're different, I have some 120 sids on my Singlespeed, but not sure I want to pull them apart to find out at the moment. Ask again when I'm not feeling so lazy?