New Rotecs in the near future

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Jump on the fashion train.. Beardy
I've only just stopped wearing skin tight vinyl flares. I think they're out of fashion, or are they cool again?:hat:

I'm holding out for 28.25 wheels like yourself. I hear the benefits with regard to DH are amazingly awesome.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Do you have any decal ones to see what the frame will look like.
One scheme I have always loved is this.

Raw with gold Here's and edit I did of a 951.

1072223_10151728062639182_860326567_o2 copy.jpg

heavyp

You heard it here first

View attachment 283294
Gold is hideous, the only gold things in this world should be medals thats pushing it. Anything else looks tacky as sh!t, douche bags wear gold thinking there gangsta's and chicks who wear gold well where do you start, gold iphones, gold bikes, it should stay in swiss banks and under ground locked away never to be seen again.

This reply was meant to be a tongue in cheek comment about computers and programs in 2014 not being able to render straight and smooth lines on drawings haha

driftking

Wheel size expert
Gold is hideous, the only gold things in this world should be medals thats pushing it. Anything else looks tacky as sh!t, douche bags wear gold thinking there gangsta's and chicks who wear gold well where do you start, gold iphones, gold bikes, it should stay in swiss banks and under ground locked away never to be seen again.

This reply was meant to be a tongue in cheek comment about computers and programs in 2014 not being able to render straight and smooth lines on drawings haha
haha nice detour there.

I don't like gold in general and id agree with you with most but with raw I cant hate it, were not talking shiny gold here but a matte dark, I just like it too much with this colour scheme. Also I think the old lapierre used a shiny gold very nicely too. just a few spots

lapierre-dh920-side-hi.jpg

Gold has to be used right to look good.

MB

Intense Australia

View attachment 283294
You came very close to my bike with that rendering DK!

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?272483-Evoltuion

Nothing wrong with a bit of gold on a bike I say. There is a full gold EVO that Intense did that's a bit over the top, I think that there is a limit on how far it should go.

Those new rotecs look pretty cool though, that Lawwill style rear end is classic.

Last edited:

driftking

Wheel size expert
You came very close to my bike with that rendering DK!
yeah I do like your bike, I remember when you put it up.

Nothing wrong with a bit of gold on a bike I say. There is a full gold EVO that Intense did that's a bit over the top, I think that there is a limit on how far it should go.

Those new rotecs look pretty cool though, that Lawwill style rear end is classic.
Yeah I used the full gold one for the gold areas on the edit, just simple cut and paste. It was easier than trying to get the right tone of gold.

Anyway back to the rotec.
Yeah gotta love the lawwill, to this day I don't think I have ridden a bike that feels more planted. Its one of the few bikes I have felt confident to just throw it into anything and not worry about grip.

Ronin75
As for the colours, I like them.
Have you guys considered the option to independently choose front and rear triangle colours from a range you offer. mix and match a bit? Gives tonnes of options for consumer with not much more stress for you guys, well I assume it wouldn't be too much more stress on your end.

Last edited:

heavyp

You heard it here first
That near future almost 5 years ago is getting closer according to there FB page, they should get a few built and sign Slugger ahead of the new season and come back with a bang.

One of the few colour schemes they posted today, apparently the one below is raw with translucent stickers.
10947440_836484869732904_7962265673883579208_o.jpg
10949749_836484856399572_8196930554886686299_o.jpg

Last edited:

heavyp

You heard it here first
Probably frantically redesigning the thing to fit 27.5" wheels....
Its been done and the drawing is the actual bike apparently they showed it early last year but made changed and we've all be waiting but yeah doubt it will happen.

They should of maybe supplied Gwin with frames instead of YT haha

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
the trail slapper looks like a bucket of laughs too. I'd hesitate to call it a trail bike though, can't imagine it'd pedal all that well.