New Sled for Junior

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So through a confluence of circumstances I ended up with a set of Mezzers with a Rulezman tune which were originally Wake Jake's. I had thought they were going on my Bird, I just had been snowed under at work so hadn't fitted them. I made the mistake of telling junior about them and he finished school in November this year, idle hands are the devils tools and now it looks like I get a set of Ohlins for my Bird and junior takes the Mezzers. Despite them being backwards he rates them highly and I'm too old for a 180mm fork anyway.
He rode this today at Lake Mountain after fitting proper bars and tyres (830mm Renthals and Wild Enduros) and he seems pretty happy with it.
Over the Xmas break I'll fix the cable routing, shifter cable on rhs of head tube upsets me but without drilling a hole on the lhs it's my only option.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just broke a pivot bolt, it's a strange one. Broke through the thread root and doesn't seem to have damaged anything else but I'm waiting for a reply and replacement from the UK