New thread up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah sweet. I'm so happy that this game's going well. Do you know what you're going to set cuz I might go down to the park tomorrow.

Cheers

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah sweet. I'm so happy that this game's going well. Do you know what you're going to set cuz I might go down to the park tomorrow.

Cheers
Depends what I feel like doing. :p

Yeah I want to have a good game, unlike most of the other FARK games. :rolleyes:

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can post my set now but it's kinda pooh quality, not the same camera as used in my other video, or you can wait until tomorow for a better quality version. I kinda want to wait until tomorow as I know it will look good. :p

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha yeah I don't really mind. My vids are pretty 'Pooh' quality:p because they're filmed on my phone. But yeah I'm not fussed, either video should be fine.

Oh and what was the set btw.

Thanks

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey with the barspin I already have a vid of it but mine on a slope then I fakie out of it. Is that OK or do you want me to get another one?

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Cedel just wondering if you have the video yet. There's no big rush but just want to get the game moving along.

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OK well yet another game of mine has failed. SO, does anyone want to play me in the same style game. 26" Beginner street/ park but I'll make another thread for it. So anyone keen?

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Edit my name back out of the title, it will help you find someone else to play. Goodluck Matt! :)