New tyre size

BKMad

Likes Dirt
This is all sounding very proprietary... @BKMad what is your plan to win over the trust of consumers?
Why would I want to do that? Consumers didn't want 15mm front axles, consumers didn't want boost, consumers didn't want 50 different bottom brackets. In industry tradition, I am going to foist this upon the consumer with a whole heap of marketing bullshit.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Why would I want to do that? Consumers didn't want 15mm front axles, consumers didn't want boost, consumers didn't want 50 different bottom brackets. In industry tradition, I am going to foist this upon the consumer with a whole heap of marketing bullshit.
So arrogant and forceful! I love it...take my money!!!

Just had an idea that you can use under license - tyre crimping. Sell off big fat juicey slick tyres that the consumer can crimp with custom tread. Of course the crimp technology is patent protected and only suitable for use on my specially formulated rubber...lots of different crimp patterns that simply clip into place.

Just imagine turning up to race day and choosing the best tread pattern for the specific conditions of that location at that time and crimping it on...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I am going to foist this upon the consumer with a whole heap of marketing bullshit.
Thats the spirit. Don't forget to mention 33% more rigidity in there somewhere. They always go for that.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk