New XT.

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
We have 14 sets, these six are what remain. I have been getting lots of enquirers, so I thought this would be the easiest way for people to get on it.

Minlak

custom titis
Heard around the traps the 42t cassette could be at least 6 more weeks plus. Contacted CRC to see if i can change my order to the 40t cassette. not holding my breath for a reply from them.

frank_n

Likes Dirt
Does anyone know why Shimano released the XT cassette with the range 11-40 and 11-42 ? Does this mean the XTR will also sport a new cassette as well?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
XTR is unlikely to get the 42 (we were flatly told at the XT launch a few weeks ago that it won't, but they said that about Di2 as well a few years back....) because it's targetted as a race groupset, while XT is more of a workhorse group, so gets the slightly lower gear for those who only want 1x.

Minlak

custom titis
Ordered the XT stuff today from Jonny Sprockets. Amazing service was talking to me at 830pm last night about it all and 10 mins after placing order I have a tracking number. :) Great work.

11-40t
Chain
Shifter
Derailluer

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
You seem to be the perfect person to ask then.

Is brown pants AND brown shoes a bit too much brown?
Crickey, I was just expecting to snicker at pics and no one would ask me anything.

Depends on the top of the outfit, if the jackets brown go nuts with the brown shoes, if its another color maybe a a neutral black shoe or white would be the go. Doesn't matter what you wear as long as you own it.

I wear shorts, SPD shoes and lab coat at work or while teaching students, my fashion sense is not my strong point. Also got teased for wearing my lab coat at youies last Saturday, it was really cold post ride!